Attend XDA's Second Annual Developer Conference, XDA:DevCon 2014!
5,739,482 Members 53,645 Now Online
XDA Developers Android and Mobile Development Forum

Laggy and choppy gameplay in Simpsons Tapped Out

Tip us?

dcoulombe
Old
Thanks Meter 13
Quote:
Originally Posted by dcoulombe View Post
Will try some more challenging ones in the following days.
Shadowgun is stunning on this tablet... I don't have a lot of graphic intensive games, but that's clearly more demanding than tsto...

Still waiting for an answer from my ticket, BTW.

dcoulombe
Old
Thanks Meter 13
Here is the answer of EA - they closed the case :
Quote:
Thank you for contacting Electronic Arts Customer Experience

I apologize for delay in responding to your email and for the inconvenience caused to you due to this.

I understand that the game is very slow on one of your Samsung Galaxy Tab S 8.4. Yes, it may be due to the high resolution but you can once try the game after clearing the cache to check if you are synced properly. Also, once try the game after closing all the background app and see if it works.
Not helpful at all. I reopened the case. Not happy at all with this answer...

dcoulombe
Old
Thanks Meter 13
Well, don't expect any help from EA on this problem :
Quote:
Thank you for contacting us again.

I apologize for the previous response. As you have mentioned previously that your game is working on other devices then the problem is with the specific device Samsung Galaxy Tab S 8.4 . So, please contact the device manufacturer regarding this issue.
Nice one, EA.

akafaze
Old
Thanks Meter 7
I have the same issues on almost every game I have tried, and all the games work on my S5 just fine. After some research I believe it's because the Exonys processor is subpar for intensive gaming, Snapdragon processors are the much better option for gaming. Sadly, Samsung is only good at making displays on TVs and mobile devices. They have shown that they are not capable of excelling in software or processing chips.

funb0b
Old
Thanks Meter 64
Quote:
Originally Posted by akafaze View Post
I have the same issues on almost every game I have tried, and all the games work on my S5 just fine. After some research I believe it's because the Exonys processor is subpar for intensive gaming, Snapdragon processors are the much better option for gaming. Sadly, Samsung is only good at making displays on TVs and mobile devices. They have shown that they are not capable of excelling in software or processing chips.
It would of been better if it had the 5433 but this is what happens when building down to a cost.

Sent from my SM-N9005 using Tapatalk
Note 3 SM-N9005
Note 10.1 GT-N8020
Quote:
Originally Posted by Brick Top
Do you know what "Nemesis" means?

dcaplinger76
Old
Thanks Meter 191
Quote:
Originally Posted by akafaze View Post
What games is that? I haven't ran across any lag on the couple I play but they may not be that demanding.