Lockdown Pro 2 Brings Material Design and Media Support

Back in March of this year, we took a look at a rather innovated security application … more

Mural Watchface Brings 500px to Android Wear

On a traditional watch, you can’t really do too much to change its appearance once … more

Android 5.0 Favorite Features, Release November 3rd? – XDA TV

Google Confirms Android 5.0 Lollipop for November 3rd! That and much more … more

Prepare Your Build Machines: Ubuntu 14.10 Utopic Unicorn Now Official

Today is an important day for any and all Linux enthusiasts. One of the … more
Post Reply

Video problem

OP sumitk31

27th May 2014, 09:23 AM   |  #1  
OP Junior Member
Thanks Meter: 0
 
3 posts
Join Date:Joined: May 2014
i am facing a strange problem with moto e.
When I send the videos shot with this phone using bluetooth/whatsapp the receiver is not able to play the videos. Even the sent video in whatsapp doesn't play on moto e either.
The voice is audible but the video shows only RGB lines.

Anybody else facing similar issue.
To fix the issue I tried stopping the camera app, then clearing the camera app cache.
This fixed the issue but after one day the issue again cropped up.
6th June 2014, 03:51 PM   |  #2  
g33kparineeti's Avatar
Senior Member
Flag Kolkata
Thanks Meter: 273
 
397 posts
Join Date:Joined: May 2014
More
Thumbs up
Quote:
Originally Posted by sumitk31

i am facing a strange problem with moto e.
When I send the videos shot with this phone using bluetooth/whatsapp the receiver is not able to play the videos. Even the sent video in whatsapp doesn't play on moto e either.
The voice is audible but the video shows only RGB lines.

Anybody else facing similar issue.
To fix the issue I tried stopping the camera app, then clearing the camera app cache.
This fixed the issue but after one day the issue again cropped up.

Try to play the video in MX Player and see if it helps....
7th June 2014, 04:07 AM   |  #3  
OP Junior Member
Thanks Meter: 0
 
3 posts
Join Date:Joined: May 2014
Quote:
Originally Posted by g33kparineeti

Try to play the video in MX Player and see if it helps....

I tried playing the video in MX and VLC both can't disply the video.
On Moto E the original video can be played but the same video when sent via Whatsapp is not being played neither on the Moto E from which it is sent nor on any of the destination devices.
7th June 2014, 05:49 AM   |  #4  
JJ Singh's Avatar
Member
Thanks Meter: 5
 
55 posts
Join Date:Joined: Jun 2014
Quote:
Originally Posted by sumitk31

I tried playing the video in MX and VLC both can't disply the video.
On Moto E the original video can be played but the same video when sent via Whatsapp is not being played neither on the Moto E from which it is sent nor on any of the destination devices.

Try to change the decoding of the player.. Ie. In mx player if it's SW(software decoding) change it 2 HW(hardware decoding) or vice versa...
19th June 2014, 01:58 PM   |  #5  
Junior Member
Thanks Meter: 0
 
1 posts
Join Date:Joined: Jun 2014
Moto E video sending problems
Quote:
Originally Posted by sumitk31

i am facing a strange problem with moto e.
When I send the videos shot with this phone using bluetooth/whatsapp the receiver is not able to play the videos. Even the sent video in whatsapp doesn't play on moto e either.
The voice is audible but the video shows only RGB lines.

Anybody else facing similar issue.
To fix the issue I tried stopping the camera app, then clearing the camera app cache.
This fixed the issue but after one day the issue again cropped up.

Hi, I am having same problem. Were you able to resolve the issue?

Thanks
23rd June 2014, 03:20 AM   |  #6  
Junior Member
Thanks Meter: 0
 
3 posts
Join Date:Joined: Jun 2014
Quote:
Originally Posted by isseth

Hi, I am having same problem. Were you able to resolve the issue?

Thanks

Hi,,, isseth and sumitk31... I am also faceing the same problem wid whatsapp.. How you solved this? kindly suggest

thanks,..
24th June 2014, 08:56 AM   |  #7  
Junior Member
Thanks Meter: 0
 
3 posts
Join Date:Joined: Jun 2014
Whatsapp Sending Video Problem
hi sumit....

I am also facing the same problem.. unable to find any solution.. how did u fix it.??

whatsapp video showing blurred lines while sending it to others.. even i am unable to play these videos..

kindly share me your contact number.. mine is 9717645424..

thnks...






Quote:
Originally Posted by sumitk31

i am facing a strange problem with moto e.
When I send the videos shot with this phone using bluetooth/whatsapp the receiver is not able to play the videos. Even the sent video in whatsapp doesn't play on moto e either.
The voice is audible but the video shows only RGB lines.

Anybody else facing similar issue.
To fix the issue I tried stopping the camera app, then clearing the camera app cache.
This fixed the issue but after one day the issue again cropped up.

15th July 2014, 04:54 PM   |  #8  
OP Junior Member
Thanks Meter: 0
 
3 posts
Join Date:Joined: May 2014
no luck yet

Post Reply Subscribe to Thread
Previous Thread Next Thread
Thread Tools Search this Thread
Search this Thread:

Advanced Search
Display Modes


Top Threads in Moto E Q&A, Help & Troubleshooting by ThreadRank