Originally Posted by Auroratic
Thank you for your reply!
Yes, I don't have custom recovery because I don't wanna loose the warranty.
When I reflash the firmware and root it again with towelroot, will SystemUI crash again?
1. Make a backup of your Internal Memory.
2. Do a factory reset (Settings > Accounts > Back Up and Reset > Factory Data Reset > Reset Device > Delete All/Erase Everything)
3. Your device will reboot.
4. Take a look if you haven't more SystemUI crashes.
5. You will have to root again your device with Towelroot.
6. Reflash the firmware if u still having SystemUI crashes.