Attend XDA's Second Annual Developer Conference, XDA:DevCon 2014!
5,730,490 Members 42,131 Now Online
XDA Developers Android and Mobile Development Forum

[SOUNDMOD][M8][SENSE/GPE Android 4.4.x] Project ERA

Tip us?

steve1996
Old
Thanks Meter 291
Quote:
Originally Posted by Jamal Ahmed View Post
Quick update. It won't delete the folder anyway. I even uninstalled Viper app, but still a no go

Sent from my HTC One_M8 using XDA Premium 4 mobile app
Delete the folder in data/media/0 then create a profile in viper, then install the mod. In case you've reflashed your ROM, make sure you have made a profile with viper before you install the mod.

Sent from my HTC One_M8 using Tapatalk
The Following User Says Thank You to steve1996 For This Useful Post: [ Click to Expand ]

jtkes693
Old
Thanks Meter 24
any one have trouble installing this i have the sprint hk m8 and the buttons dont work in the aroma installer cant get passed the first screen

Jamal Ahmed
Old
Thanks Meter 954
Quote:
Originally Posted by steve1996 View Post
Delete the folder in data/media/0 then create a profile in viper, then install the mod. In case you've reflashed your ROM, make sure you have made a profile with viper before you install the mod.

Sent from my HTC One_M8 using Tapatalk
Wow, bro, you're a life saver! thanks for helping me out! I have finally deleted the folder.

Now I've made Viper4Android folder, with Kernel and Profile sub folders in it too, and placed the Audio Technica M50 48khz.irs file in the Kernel folder.

Can you guide me ahead of this?(sorry,I'm a biggggg noob). I also have Audio-Technica M50.e-q file. Should I put it in the profile folder?

"How do I gain advantage of this impulse response correction method from now on?"

I'm sorry to bother you with my worries, hope you find time to give a prompt reply to them

Very much new to making music. Kindly give my music a listen here: First Set Of Demos. Just give it a listen, it would be an excellent support just seeing someone is listening to my music!
Technology is advancing in such a way that Thanks is now said via The Thanks button. Press it instead of saying Thanks
My Google+ : My Twitter : My Instagram
The Following User Says Thank You to Jamal Ahmed For This Useful Post: [ Click to Expand ]

ZeroInfinity
Old
Thanks Meter 7949

DONATE TO ME
Quote:
Originally Posted by Jamal Ahmed View Post
Wow, bro, you're a life saver! thanks for helping me out! I have finally deleted the folder.

Now I've made Viper4Android folder, with Kernel and Profile sub folders in it too, and placed the Audio Technica M50 48khz.irs file in the Kernel folder.

Can you guide me ahead of this?(sorry,I'm a biggggg noob). I also have Audio-Technica M50.e-q file. Should I put it in the profile folder?

"How do I gain advantage of this impulse response correction method from now on?"

I'm sorry to bother you with my worries, hope you find time to give a prompt reply to them

I highly advise you to update V4A to the latest version if you haven't already (The one from the official thread on XDA)

.eq files aren't supported anymore, the profiles are now in .XML formats (Inside a folder with the profile name) so newest versions of V4A won't be able to load that .eq profile

Best thing you can do is see the .eq file via notepad++ and try to apply those settings manually

Project ERA (HTC One/One Dual SIM/One (M8)/One Max/Butterfly S/Butterfly/Droid DNA)
The truth about audio libraries

My Device: HTC One (M7_UL)
ROM: Paranoid Android 4.5 Alpha 2 (Android 4.4.4 | KTU84P)
Kernel: Joey Kernel CM by poondog
Misc: S-OFF/Unlocked Bootloader

Don't like my response? Read this.

The Following 2 Users Say Thank You to ZeroInfinity For This Useful Post: [ Click to Expand ]

Jamal Ahmed
Old
Thanks Meter 954
Quote:
Originally Posted by ZeroInfinity View Post
I highly advise you to update V4A to the latest version if you haven't already (The one from the official thread on XDA)

.eq files aren't supported anymore, the profiles are now in .XML formats (Inside a folder with the profile name) so newest versions of V4A won't be able to load that .eq profile

Best thing you can do is see the .eq file via notepad++ and try to apply those settings manually
Ohhhh. That's real help thanks. I'll try that tomorrow

Very much new to making music. Kindly give my music a listen here: First Set Of Demos. Just give it a listen, it would be an excellent support just seeing someone is listening to my music!
Technology is advancing in such a way that Thanks is now said via The Thanks button. Press it instead of saying Thanks
My Google+ : My Twitter : My Instagram

mr.thiem
Old
Thanks Meter 10
hello. I've got my music harman can now install Android 4.4.x GPE? thank you
I AM FROM VIETNAM TO THE GALAXY I777 ... : P

One-M8-Master
Old
Thanks Meter 2196
Quote:
Originally Posted by mr.thiem View Post
hello. I've got my music harman can now install Android 4.4.x GPE? thank you
In English again please...
Its simple read before asking and use the search button and always be thankful its FREE!!!

Devices : HTC HD2 (Sold/broken), HTC One X (has my sister now), HTC One M8 (current) (changing roms always after few weeks of use and testing)

The Following User Says Thank You to One-M8-Master For This Useful Post: [ Click to Expand ]