Attend XDA's Second Annual Developer Conference, XDA:DevCon 2014!
5,731,852 Members 40,432 Now Online
XDA Developers Android and Mobile Development Forum

SM-P605 LTE Nordic (NEE) Kitkat OTA update out!

Tip us?

otherego
Old
Thanks Meter 6
i did a full backup with titanium and with kies app.
i factory resetted and updated to 4.4.2. i had all my stuff back using titanium and kies.
But no way to get back rapid memo (in italian is Memo rapido) just had my blank note.
any idea?

aleandre1974
Old
Thanks Meter 4
Unfortunately lock screen widgets, limited by Google on 4.4 but available on Nexus devices, have been suppressed by Samsung in this rom.

Sent from my SM-P605 using XDA Premium HD app

gamble27
Old
Thanks Meter 0
Default how do you get this

Quote:
Originally Posted by droisntns View Post
I had to downgrade to 4.3 and still my s pen didn't work. But I found out that if you type *#2663# in phone app and then update your wacom firmware from kernel s pen started to work. Could anyone with rooted 4.4 that's rooted with p905 autoroot if that resolves problem with s pen?
so the same happen to my p607t and the tablet don't have a phone app**do I down load one from the market or do I root it? then too what Roms can I use with the p607T set up**some drop me a dime or something preciated

vojta20vt
Old
Thanks Meter 3
Default Calling issue

Hello. I have only one issue after updating ROM from 4.3 to 4.4.2 and this is that when the device goes into sleep (for example after 1 min) then if somebody wants to call me he can not reach me as like if I have 3G off. When I turn device on (screen on and unlock) then it is normally working. I tried to reinstall cca 7 different offic 4.4.2 Roms but issue still here. With 4.3 everything worked well.. Any idea how to solve it? I'm out of ideas

Bernhard12345
Old
Thanks Meter 0
Hi,

you made my day. I've updated my P605 to KK while all work fine till i tried to use the stylus. So i tried *#2663# and installed WACOM firmware from there. After doing so the stylus works well again.
thanks a lot

Quote:
Originally Posted by droisntns View Post
I had to downgrade to 4.3 and still my s pen didn't work. But I found out that if you type *#2663# in phone app and then update your wacom firmware from kernel s pen started to work. Could anyone with rooted 4.4 that's rooted with p905 autoroot if that resolves problem with s pen?