Attend XDA's Second Annual Developer Conference, XDA:DevCon 2014!
5,730,865 Members 45,015 Now Online
XDA Developers Android and Mobile Development Forum

[APP][2.3+] Mobile Gamepad App - With accelerometer mothions

Tip us?

Play3r0
Old
Thanks Meter 9
I tried to test it with the new FIFA World by Origin but it doesn't work. Any idea?

Regards
Galaxy S3 + CM11 = Epic Win

LGE Nexus 5 32GB Red One + Stock 4.4.4 + GravityBox + Library Optimization = NO WORDS!

blueqnx
Old
(Last edited by blueqnx; 9th June 2014 at 09:05 AM.)
Member - OP
Thanks Meter 82

DONATE TO ME
Quote:
Originally Posted by spinedoc View Post
Just found this app, VERY cool, thanks for making this. I tried it out today and found it sometimes laggy, other times pressing a directional key it would keep moving in that direction even when I let it go.

Is there any possibility of a mouselook? I tried out some first and third person player games and mouselook is a must. Also I know you mentioned it, but I'm VERY excited to make my own layouts. I tried this out with Elder Scrolls Online which is installed on my windows tablet and a Samsung Note 3. Let me know and I can do beta testing and troubleshooting for you.

edit: thinking about it, maybe mouselook can be assigned to the gyroscope so we can keep moving with the directional keys, but mouselook by gyro? Just thinking out loud, that way you would save space.
Current version already support mouse emulation, it's experimental but it works. But some improvements are required.

You need to hold the inner circle of action controls "the right one" and move by the analog directions control "left"

blueqnx
Old
Member - OP
Thanks Meter 82

DONATE TO ME
Quote:
Originally Posted by jumpjack View Post
This app is almost what I was looking for...
If it was able to send Point Of View data to my flight simulator based on head position, then I'd just need a DLNA client/server on PC/phone and a realtime screengrabber like VH Screen Capture Driver to build my own Virtual Reality glasses!
Is this possible?

---------- Post added at 10:28 PM ---------- Previous post was at 09:46 PM ----------

In case it could be useful to the developer...
http://code.tutsplus.com/tutorials/s...pps--cms-19888
Yes it can be done with some restrictions.

blueqnx
Old
Member - OP
Thanks Meter 82

DONATE TO ME
Quote:
Originally Posted by spiral6 View Post
I'd chuck some if it worked and didn't crash on my computer. Still running Win 8, under admin.

Sent from my LG-LS970 using Tapatalk
Last update does not need admin to run server

spinedoc
Old
(Last edited by spinedoc; 13th June 2014 at 10:27 PM.)
Thanks Meter 17
Quote:
Originally Posted by blueqnx View Post
Current version already support mouse emulation, it's experimental but it works. But some improvements are required.

You need to hold the inner circle of action controls "the right one" and move by the analog directions control "left"

Thanks for the response. Any possibility of mouselook AND movement keys at the same time, preferably one on each side of the screen? This is for first/3rd party shooters where one hand would mouselook and at the same time the other hand would handle movement.

Are you still working on configurable buttons? That would be awesome. I will do some further testing next week when I pick up my Surface Pro 3.

blueqnx
Old
Member - OP
Thanks Meter 82

DONATE TO ME
Quote:
Originally Posted by spinedoc View Post
Thanks for the response. Any possibility of mouselook AND movement keys at the same time, preferably one on each side of the screen? This is for first/3rd party shooters where one hand would mouselook and at the same time the other hand would handle movement.

Are you still working on configurable buttons? That would be awesome. I will do some further testing next week when I pick up my Surface Pro 3.
Yes, but most of my work on enhancements not new features.

arjcba
Old
Thanks Meter 20
Hey! I was trying out Mobile Gamepad on my Moto X with GRID Autosports but I felt It laggy, is there a way to get rid of that delay? Is was impossible to play racing games.

Really nice app, btw!
I love the layout.
I wish I could download some layout templates... That would make things a lot more easy

manixiu
Old
Thanks Meter 2
Quote:
Originally Posted by arjcba View Post
Hey! I was trying out Mobile Gamepad on my Moto X with GRID Autosports but I felt It laggy, is there a way to get rid of that delay? Is was impossible to play racing games.

Really nice app, btw!
I love the layout.
I wish I could download some layout templates... That would make things a lot more easy
Same here same game