Streamline Android Theme Customization with Graphic Porter

I dont have a custom theme on my Android phone, and the reason for this is because … more

Boost the Brightness of Your Sony Xperia Z1’s LED

I think the last time anyone has ever used a physical torch to find their earphones, … more

XDA Xposed Tuesday: Modify the Look of Your Volume Control – XDA TV

How many screenshots have you seen with a volume status bar in the … more

Prepare Your Nokia X2 for Battle with Nokia X2 Tools

Unveiled in June this year, the Nokia X2 is the Finnish companys second crack at an … more

(Request) AOSP Lockscreen Pattern

24th January 2014, 03:39 AM   |  #1  
OP Senior Member
Thanks Meter: 16

102 posts
Can someone make (or tell me if its not possible) the AOSP Pattern Lock to be used on stock or deodexed roms? i really dislike this part of the LGUI and hopefully someone out there can change it
24th January 2014, 08:03 PM   |  #2  
Thanks Meter: 51

163 posts
Quote:
Originally Posted by askmeonemore

Can someone make (or tell me if its not possible) the AOSP Pattern Lock to be used on stock or deodexed roms? i really dislike this part of the LGUI and hopefully someone out there can change it

Im not sure but I think to get the aosp lockscreen you just have to delete the lg lockscreen. I don't think our lockscreen is that bad I just don't like the shortcuts.
Attached Thumbnails
Click image for larger version

Name:	uploadfromtaptalk1389794214746.jpg
Views:	170
Size:	124.9 KB
ID:	2536948  
24th January 2014, 11:36 PM   |  #3  
Baltimore, Maryland
Thanks Meter: 614

1,579 posts
Quote:
Originally Posted by gorillajuice

Im not sure but I think to get the aosp lockscreen you just have to delete the lg lockscreen. I don't think our lockscreen is that bad I just don't like the shortcuts.

Yeah, if you go in system/app and delete lgelockscreen.apk, you'll have the built-in AOSP lockscreen. It has this annoying ass grey bar at the bottom though that you can't get rid of. Also, you can download Mobint's holo lock screen from the market and paste that into system/app

Sent from my LG-LS970 using Tapatalk
The Following 3 Users Say Thank You to iamterence For This Useful Post: [ View ]
25th January 2014, 03:47 PM   |  #4  
Thanks Meter: 93

288 posts
I had removed the grey bar and tweaked some variables back in December. It works on deodexed or odexed ROMS doesn't matter. It's made for unmodified stock ROMS (I was using with exposed mods ok). Just push the file below (framework-res.apk) to the system/framework directory, set permission, wipe dalvik & cache then reboot. You might want to rename your old one first just in case you have a problem or want to go back.

Link: https://app.box.com/s/schzdo3nr9zwnsi70i76
Last edited by Agimax; 25th January 2014 at 03:59 PM.
The Following User Says Thank You to Agimax For This Useful Post: [ View ]
25th January 2014, 11:07 PM   |  #5  
Baltimore, Maryland

1,579 posts
Quote:
Originally Posted by Agimax

I had removed the grey bar and tweaked some variables back in December. It works on deodexed or odexed ROMS doesn't matter. It's made for unmodified stock ROMS (I was using with exposed mods ok). Just push the file below (framework-res.apk) to the system/framework directory, set permission, wipe dalvik & cache then reboot. You might want to rename your old one first just in case you have a problem or want to go back.

Nice dude, thanks! That grey bar was annoying as ****, haha.

26th January 2014, 05:26 AM   |  #6  
Thanks Meter: 1,469

2,803 posts
More
Screen shots?

Sent from my LG-LS970 using XDA Premium 4 mobile app
13th July 2014, 05:02 PM   |  #7  
Flag Manila
Thanks Meter: 4

41 posts
More
Quote:

how did you remove the annoying gray bar? I'm using L5 II
15th July 2014, 08:51 PM   |  #8  
Thanks Meter: 1,469

2,803 posts
More
Quote:
Originally Posted by iamterence

Yeah, if you go in system/app and delete lgelockscreen.apk, you'll have the built-in AOSP lockscreen. It has this annoying ass grey bar at the bottom though that you can't get rid of. Also, you can download Mobint's holo lock screen from the market and paste that into system/app

Quote:

When I pasted this, my phone rebooted and wouldn't get past the sprint boot logo. I pasted this to framework. Did I do something wrong?

-Whiplashh

Sent from a Premium Xda app using the Flo Nexus 7.
15th July 2014, 09:26 PM   |  #9  
Baltimore, Maryland

1,579 posts
Quote:
Originally Posted by Whiplashh

When I pasted this, my phone rebooted and wouldn't get past the sprint boot logo. I pasted this to framework. Did I do something wrong?

-Whiplashh

Try wiping data
15th July 2014, 09:27 PM   |  #10  
Thanks Meter: 122

463 posts
Quote:
Originally Posted by Whiplashh

-Whiplashh

Did you set the permissions correct? I just usually check other files in the same location and make them the same.

Post Reply Subscribe to Thread
Previous Thread Next Thread