Originally Posted by justinswidebody
Here is a stock flashable sprint flex rom for those who might ever need it. It can be used for development purposes or if you simply messed up your phone and need it.
steps to install
1. First download Playfulgods app that installs clockwork mod recovery
2. Download the flashable rom located here: https://drive.google.com/file/d/0B6H...it?usp=sharing
3. Boot to recovery by turning phone all the way off and holding down vol + and power until you see a black screen with a symbol and korean writing. You will then see cwm recovery start.
4. scroll to advance
5. click the loki toggle. This will stop the recovery from trying to loki the boot.img and causing an error. The boot.img is already lokied thanks to Playfulgod
6. Install the Rom and let it finish
7. reboot the device.
Was finally able to download the zip file, is there anyway to get it on my device from Recovery? My Device is stuck in a boot loop but I can get the phone into recovery mode, but I believe the CWM on my device isn't working 100%, I can back up and restore if that helps, but when I restart the system, I get nothing but the LG Boot Logo.
Tried adb sideload, "device not found"
UPDATE: Somehow got sideload to cooperate but keep getting * failed to write data 'protocol fault <no status>' * get this at about 55-60%
Sideload gets to exactly 59% every time, then fails. Can I not sideload this Stock ROM?
It's no measure of health to be well adjusted to a profoundly sick society