Attend XDA's Second Annual Developer Conference, XDA:DevCon 2014!
5,780,956 Members 48,170 Now Online
XDA Developers Android and Mobile Development Forum

Note 3 stuck on recovery boot

Tip us?

nrkid9
Old
Member - OP
Thanks Meter 1
Default Note 3 stuck on recovery boot

Hi guys, I just recently attempted to root my Note 3 using CF-Auto-Root however after downloading and installing using my version (SM-N900T since I have tmo) it is stuck at a screen saying

RECOVERY BOOTING....
RECOVERY IS NOT SEANDROID ENFORCING
SET WARRANTY BIT: RECOVERY

It seems that I cannot leave this boot screen to get into download mode and the device will not boot into android so I am at a loss of what to do. My computer does not see the device when I plug it in.

jdomadia
Old
Thanks Meter 323

DONATE TO ME
Quote:
Originally Posted by nrkid9 View Post
Hi guys, I just recently attempted to root my Note 3 using CF-Auto-Root however after downloading and installing using my version (SM-N900T since I have tmo) it is stuck at a screen saying

RECOVERY BOOTING....

It seems that I cannot leave this boot screen to get into download mode and the device will not boot into android so I am at a loss of what to do. My computer does not see the device when I plug it in.
Use below file for rooting & once rooted successfully, switch off your phone & reboot in recovery.

http://d-h.st/J32

GIVE ONE THANKS GET ONE FREE

Misterjunky
Old
Thanks Meter 2,313

DONATE TO ME
Thumbs up re: download mode

Quote:
Originally Posted by nrkid9 View Post

RECOVERY BOOTING....

Remove battery, wait 10 seconds replace battery and
hold down the volume down+power+home key at the
same time. Then the phone will go into download mode.
Have a great day, enjoy!

Don't forget it takes less time to click the "THANKS" button than to type "thank you".
(unless you type very fast).

nerys71
Old
Thanks Meter 390
I have 4 sprint Note 3's I rooted with CWM for all 4 but one is "stuck" at recovery like this any time I turn it on it always tries to boot into recovery and gets stuck.

I can get into download mode. will cf auto root fix this? (trying to avoid a full odin restore)

the only thing different about this sprint note 3 that I am aware of is that its flashed to boost (if that matters it should not matter)

the other 3 went flawlessly. yes I tried to odin the cwm root a second time no change.