Attend XDA's Second Annual Developer Conference, XDA:DevCon 2014!
5,733,661 Members 44,620 Now Online
XDA Developers Android and Mobile Development Forum

[ROM][TMO UVUBMI7][AROMA-ish]TweakedN3 2.X

Tip us?

K-Alzwayed
Old
Thanks Meter 1837
Quote:
Originally Posted by DJSYNTHVIRUS View Post
theres nothing i can do to get that WIFI calling to work with AT&T? Is there an app that will do that for me besides like google voice? The wifi calling is really clear.
AT&T note 3+Tmobile service+ROM with wifi calling feature baked in is the only combination I can think of ( also, works if you have a Tmobile note 3 instead). No app can ever do that because, it's carrier related not phone.

from the tip of my fangers!
The Following User Says Thank You to K-Alzwayed For This Useful Post: [ Click to Expand ]

dwitherell
Old
Recognized Contributor - OP
Thanks Meter 7326

DONATE TO ME
I'm a bit tired... but I should have a new thread up for something based on 4.4.2 for yall tomorrow if interested. Just puttin it out there
If you like what I've done... I like sammiches so feel free to buy me one!
The Following 10 Users Say Thank You to dwitherell For This Useful Post: [ Click to Expand ]

K-Alzwayed
Old
Thanks Meter 1837
Quote:
Originally Posted by dwitherell View Post
I'm a bit tired... but I should have a new thread up for something based on 4.4.2 for yall tomorrow if interested. Just puttin it out there
Hellz to the yes, dude. We always want more (and your work is one of the good "mores"). Thanks man.

If you have a fix that you think would help users, please share it here http://forum.xda-developers.com/show....php?t=2793441

sn4keeyez
Old
(Last edited by sn4keeyez; 15th July 2014 at 06:22 AM.)
Thanks Meter 17
Quote:
This is just too much of perfect timing. I decided to update my phone TODAY to KK and was using other tmobile roms on my phone so i could try out screen mirroring on my chromecast. I even PM'd u and asked to see if other tmobile roms would work if i flashed them on my ATT phone. So far I've tried a couple of other Tmobile roms, but I'm not sure if it's kitkat or the other roms i've been using. They don't run as smoothly on my note 3 as your TweakedN3 does. At the moment, I'm downloading your tmobile rom. I'm going to try to give it a go because so far all these other kitkat roms seem to lag compared to tweakedN3.

wally3614
Old
Recognized Themer
Thanks Meter 3908

DONATE TO ME
Quote:
Originally Posted by sn4keeyez View Post
This is just too much of perfect timing. I decided to update my phone to KK and was using other tmobile roms on my phone so i could try out screen mirroring on my chromecast. I even PM'd u and asked to see if other tmobile roms would work if i flashed them on my ATT phone. So far I've tried a couple of other Tmobile roms, but I'm not sure if it's kitkat or the other roms i've been using. They don't run as smoothly on my note 3 as your TweakedN3 does. At the moment, I'm downloading your tmobile rom. I'm going to try to give it a go because so far all these other kitkat roms seem to lag compared to tweakedN3.
I am.on ATT this is all I will run. Go to the new thread and DL like any other ROM it'll know you are ATT because Devon is an alien and you will be.golden
The Following User Says Thank You to wally3614 For This Useful Post: [ Click to Expand ]

kilawayne
Old
Thanks Meter 188
Cant wait

Sent from my SM-N900A using XDA Premium 4 mobile app

chamelio
Old
Thanks Meter 64
Smile Is it a new rom or update to this one?

I cant wait either i wonder what it is i love new things in xda forums

sshafranko
Old
Thanks Meter 1737
Quote:
Originally Posted by wally3614 View Post
I am.on ATT this is all I will run. Go to the new thread and DL like any other ROM it'll know you are ATT because Devon is an alien and you will be.golden
Lmfao

Sent from my SM-N900T

Chauleyboii
Old
Thanks Meter 190
Quote:
Beast mode!!

Sent from my SM-N900A using XDA Free mobile app

dwitherell
Old
Recognized Contributor - OP
Thanks Meter 7326

DONATE TO ME
Alrighty - got the post... well, posted. Yep
If you like what I've done... I like sammiches so feel free to buy me one!

The Following User Says Thank You to dwitherell For This Useful Post: [ Click to Expand ]