Attend XDA's Second Annual Developer Conference, XDA:DevCon 2014!
5,731,757 Members 48,255 Now Online
XDA Developers Android and Mobile Development Forum

[Q] (CM11) Have anyone seen & and try these CM11 ROMS b4?

Tip us?
 
mahithm
Old
#11  
Senior Member
Thanks Meter 322
Posts: 895
Join Date: Dec 2013
Quote:
Originally Posted by ronca79 View Post
I can manage without FM
But I must have video
I hope it will be soon...
Bro, try this fix by MM7. Here is the link,

[PATCH] Video recording fix for CM11

Do post the result. Hope I Helped
HIT THE THANKS BUTTON IF I HELPED YOU
 
ronca79
Old
#12  
Junior Member
Thanks Meter 1
Posts: 6
Join Date: Apr 2013
Quote:
Originally Posted by mahithm View Post
Bro, try this fix by MM7. Here is the link,

[PATCH] Video recording fix for CM11

Do post the result. Hope I Helped
is it for any 4.4.x cm / omni / omega release ?
 
mahithm
Old
#13  
Senior Member
Thanks Meter 322
Posts: 895
Join Date: Dec 2013
Quote:
Originally Posted by ronca79 View Post
is it for any 4.4.x cm / omni / omega release ?
Yes.
HIT THE THANKS BUTTON IF I HELPED YOU
The Following User Says Thank You to mahithm For This Useful Post: [ Click to Expand ]
 
ronca79
Old
#14  
Junior Member
Thanks Meter 1
Posts: 6
Join Date: Apr 2013
Quote:
Originally Posted by mahithm View Post
Yes.
I'm searching this patch for few months.
The main problem is the development section and the original development section ....
Anyway... everything works great
You got already my 10x.
 
mahithm
Old
#15  
Senior Member
Thanks Meter 322
Posts: 895
Join Date: Dec 2013
Quote:
Originally Posted by ronca79 View Post
I'm searching this patch for few months.
The main problem is the development section and the original development section ....
Anyway... everything works great
You got already my 10x.
Glad I could help buddy
HIT THE THANKS BUTTON IF I HELPED YOU
Thread Tools Search this Thread
Search this Thread:

Advanced Search
Display Modes


XDA PORTAL POSTS

[APK] Chrome Beta 37 Brings First Traces of Material Design

With Android L on the horizon, it’s no surprise that Google’s … more

Immersive Mode on Unrooted Devices with GMD Full Screen Immersive Mode

Everyone likes screen real estate–no question about that. The … more

Android Wear App Review: EchoWear Song Search – XDA Developer TV

Yesterday on XDA Developer TV, Producer AdamOutler tore down a Samsung … more