Attend XDA's Second Annual Developer Conference, XDA:DevCon 2014!
5,728,708 Members 52,411 Now Online
XDA Developers Android and Mobile Development Forum

Can freedom app be caught?

Tip us?

Johnny Broccoli
Old
Thanks Meter 5
You are a bad and evil person for even asking such questions. Jk jk.

I'm against stealing apps....but I may be even more against developers that try to milk their clientele for as much money as possible via in-app purchases. Charge a fair flat rate for a game and get rid of the annoying advertisements bugging people to make in-app purchases. Personally, I will never pay for any sort of in-app purchase but have no problem paying a few bucks for a quality app that doesn't have ads and doesn't prevent you from using the app properly if you don't continuously make in-app purchases.

That's my two cents.

KkdGab
Old
Thanks Meter 4
What the hell man. No. There is no penalty... It is against the privacy act to find out where people live from Ip addresses. So there will be no real life penalty. But btw, I've seen my friend use it (he stopped). Btw u get insta-banned from play store until u turn it off. If Google catches u UR google account will be terminated/disabled. Still you should stop

thahim
Old
Senior Member - OP
Thanks Meter 90
Quote:
Originally Posted by Johnny Broccoli View Post
You are a bad and evil person for even asking such questions. Jk jk.

I'm against stealing apps....but I may be even more against developers that try to milk their clientele for as much money as possible via in-app purchases. Charge a fair flat rate for a game and get rid of the annoying advertisements bugging people to make in-app purchases. Personally, I will never pay for any sort of in-app purchase but have no problem paying a few bucks for a quality app that doesn't have ads and doesn't prevent you from using the app properly if you don't continuously make in-app purchases.

That's my two cents.
I'm sorry if I hurt you or anybody else with this thread.