Attend XDA's Second Annual Developer Conference, XDA:DevCon 2014!
5,809,576 Members 37,865 Now Online
XDA Developers Android and Mobile Development Forum

[Themes][Status bars]DARK JB ROM Exclusive Stuff

Tip us?

Mase23_M
Old
Thanks Meter 2
Can I change the bootanimation without the costum Rom ?

Sent from my HUAWEI G510-0100 using XDA Free mobile app

Akshay Kumar Raheja
Old
(Last edited by Akshay Kumar Raheja; 21st June 2014 at 01:39 PM.)
Senior Member - OP
Thanks Meter 302
Quote:
Originally Posted by Mase23_M View Post
Can I change the bootanimation without the costum Rom ?

ofcourse you can change bootanimation of any phone. but first you must check if that phone have bootanimation.zip in /system/media/ or not. just simply open root explorer --> go to /system/media/ and check for a file name bootanimation.zip. if its there, then just flash the zips available in 4th post of this thread(remember that the bootanimations given in this thread have 240*320 px resolution. So use it on respective resolution based phones only or else bootanimation will be shown small on boot. Btw if you're unable to find bootanimation.zip in /system/media/, use this guide to make and apply bootanimations to your phone --> http://forum.xda-developers.com/gala...tions-t2217795
I hope this helps you
Regards,
Akshay Kumar Raheja

Mase23_M
Old
Thanks Meter 2
Yeah thanks alot i'm quite young and i'm New here. i love the Forums because everybody is so friendly...
Thanks

---------- Post added at 02:08 PM ---------- Previous post was at 01:42 PM ----------

Another question i tried To flash the bootanimation like it says ( i have one in /system/media ) and in the instruction it says: go to cwm ... i didn't found that in recovery mode...
Sry i'm a beginner.
Thanks for help.

Arshadshakeeb
Old
Thanks Meter 0
Red face Thanks!!

Quote:
Originally Posted by Akshay Kumar Raheja View Post
Hi Arshad Shakeeb,
firstly, i wanna say that both kernels are good and both the developer(compact developer as well as cleve developer) have worked hard for their kernels. but i personally feel that compact kernel version 1 is better than any kernel(this is my choice and others might have different choices. so no offence plz). i've tried almost all the kernels available for s5302. even compact v2 is a bit laggy. Cleve kernels are also good(all versions). but as i don't use so many features, i don't use cleve kernel. the only thing i use is swap and netffilter. so i only use compact v1. but you can try all the kernels available out there and stick with the one you like. :thumbup:
Thanks alot again bro!Thanks in advance for the Dark jb v7 ultimate kit kat edition! Hope it will be much better than Dark Jb plus!Can't wait to get hands on it!

LightBeam
Old
Thanks Meter 2
Quote:
Originally Posted by Akshay Kumar Raheja View Post
BATTERY ICONS CHANGER(WORKS ON ANY ROM AND ANY LDPI PHONE)

FEATURES

CONTAINS 18 DIFFERENT BATTERY ICONS. SIMPLY FLASH THE ZIP VIA CWM AND SELECT YOUR PREFERRED BATTERY ICON

DOWNLOAD LINK - 6.9MB

LIDROID TOGGLES CHANGER

FEATURES

CONTAINS 48 DIFFERENT TYPE OF LIDROID TOGGLES. ACTUALLY CONTAINS 12 DIFFERENT TOGGLES, BUT EACH ONE OF THEM CAN BE INSTALLED IN 4 DIFFERENT WAYS(I.E., ONLY ICONS, ICONS + TEXT, ICONS + BAR, ICONS + TEXT + BAR )

DOWNLOAD LINK - 8.4MB

SIMILARLY, ONE STATUS BAR ICONS CHANGER WILL ALSO BE ADDED IN THIS SECTION for changing status bar icons.

MORE STUFF WILL BE ADDED SOON.
Very nice collection sir. And specially the battery changer. I just loved it and all the bootanimations are owesome.

Hit Thanks if helped

Mase23_M
Old
Thanks Meter 2
This is probably the wrong thread but i didn't found anything so Here is my question does anybody know how i could geht cwm twrp (i would prefer cwm but twrp is also OK) in my ascend g510