Attend XDA's Second Annual Developer Conference, XDA:DevCon 2014!
5,730,201 Members 52,193 Now Online
XDA Developers Android and Mobile Development Forum

[Q] BT Headset problem on CM.11

Tip us?

pawelman44
Old
Junior Member - OP
Thanks Meter 2
Audio [Q] BT Headset problem on CM.11

Hey guys

Im using:
- cm 11 rom from Olivier. // cm-11-20140620-NIGHTLY-marvel //
Before flashing the rom i used SuperWipeMarvelcEdition.
To be sure i rebooted into recovery one more time and from recovery options used wipe data/factory reset, wipe cache,wipe dalvik, format system.
Then i flashed the rom, booted into system, then one more time booted into recovery tho flash gapps and then the final reboot.
So please don't tell me things like try to flash one more time beacuse its not a solution and it will not fix anything xD

-SE HBH-PV705 Bluetooth Headset.// 100% works on stock//

The problem
My device finds the headset and also connects, to this point everything is ok,
but when im calling to someone i can hear only loud noises i cant hear the person and vice versa.

So my question its simple, its there any way to fix this problem or its a coomon problem on cm roms ?

candancelik
Old
Thanks Meter 1
Quote:
Originally Posted by pawelman44 View Post
Hey guys

Im using:
To be sure i rebooted into recovery one more time and from recovery options used wipe data/factory reset, wipe cache,wipe dalvik, format system.
Then i flashed the rom, booted into system, then one more time booted into recovery tho flash gapps and then the final reboot.
So please don't tell me things like try to flash one more time beacuse its not a solution and it will not fix anything xD

The problem
but when im calling to someone i can hear only loud noises i cant hear the person and vice versa.

So my question its simple, its there any way to fix this problem or its a coomon problem on cm roms ?

Same problem for me. Is there any solution?

jimbojef
Old
Thanks Meter 0
Unhappy The same problem

Quote:
Originally Posted by pawelman44 View Post
Hey guys

Im using:

The problem

Hi. I have the same Problem with S3 I9300!