Attend XDA's Second Annual Developer Conference, XDA:DevCon 2014!
5,768,220 Members 44,909 Now Online
XDA Developers Android and Mobile Development Forum

[Q] Notification Sounds

Tip us?

karde
Old
Junior Member - OP
Thanks Meter 1
Default [Q] Notification Sounds

Hello....has anyone tried messing with the Tizen SDK and tried pushing sounds into the Gear 2 file system or is the file system locked down until someone jail breaks the phone. Only reason I ask is because I have never played around with any kind of Tizen software and have no clue what I am doing.......
The Following User Says Thank You to karde For This Useful Post: [ Click to Expand ]

ilostchild
Old
Thanks Meter 116
Quote:
Originally Posted by karde View Post
Hello....has anyone tried messing with the Tizen SDK and tried pushing sounds into the Gear 2 file system or is the file system locked down until someone jail breaks the phone. Only reason I ask is because I have never played around with any kind of Tizen software and have no clue what I am doing.......
yes i have tried, the structure where the sounds are at are opt>share>settings>Alerts/ and once pushed i get permission denied, then i tried to do SDB root, and still get permission denied,.. so i been exploring where i can push to see the file for notifcations sounds but not luck
HTC Google Nexus One
T-Mobile Mytouch 4G
T-Mobile Sensation 4g
The Following User Says Thank You to ilostchild For This Useful Post: [ Click to Expand ]

psycho-sonic
Old
Thanks Meter 10
For the sdb root command the gear 2 must be rooted first.