Attend XDA's Second Annual Developer Conference, XDA:DevCon 2014!
5,732,778 Members 52,134 Now Online
XDA Developers Android and Mobile Development Forum

Spigen air cushion

Tip us?

jaggrey
Old
Thanks Meter 2
Quote:
Originally Posted by nsx_23 View Post
I'm using a black one at the moment and it's not bad. I did notice that with some cases the camera holes didn't line up very well so I tried a few at the store to make sure I got one that fit properly.
What store did you go to that had them?

Sent from my HTC One_M8 using XDA Free mobile app

William604
Old
Thanks Meter 1
I am currently using the Ultra Fit Capsule, it adds grip and looks nice. Haven't dropped the phone yet, but feels like it can handle a drop on the corners or back.

Ambious
Old
(Last edited by Ambious; 5th July 2014 at 10:15 PM.)
Thanks Meter 343

DONATE TO ME
I got one and have nothing but trouble.
At first it was the volume buttons - no matter how I put the case on, it kept pressing the volume buttons and kept pushing them on its own. I figured out it only happens with the backplate on, so I used a utility knife to widen the volume button area and then it was managable, but the power button still occasionally gets pressed by the case.
As if that's not enough - I soon enough figured that NONE of the micro USB cables and chargers I had, including the one that arrived with the phone, fit through the hole of the charging port!
Long story short - it's pretty but unusable. I can't believe this piece of crap got through any QA.

Reading further in other threads, I probably got a fake.
That's what I get for buying cheap off ebay.
Code:
/phone/model/:# HTC One M8 (S-OFF)
/phone/rom/:# MaximusHD | 6.0.1 | Android 4.4.3 (2.12.401.3)
/phone/recovery/:# TWRP 2.7.1.0 Touch Recovery

/tablet/model/:# Asus Nexus 7 (2013) - 32GB LTE (deb)
/tablet/rom/:# ParanoidAndroid (Android 4.4.4) / Ubuntu Touch (Experimental)
/tablet/recovery/:# TWRP 2.7.0.0 Touch Recovery (MultiBoot Enabled!) 

holla420
Old
Thanks Meter 1086
Quote:
Originally Posted by Ambious View Post
I got one and have nothing but trouble.
At first it was the volume buttons - no matter how I put the case on, it kept pressing the volume buttons and kept pushing them on its own. I figured out it only happens with the backplate on, so I used a utility knife to widen the volume button area and then it was managable, but the power button still occasionally gets pressed by the case.
As if that's not enough - I soon enough figured that NONE of the micro USB cables and chargers I had, including the one that arrived with the phone, fit through the hole of the charging port!
Long story short - it's pretty but unusable. I can't believe this piece of crap got through any QA.

Reading further in other threads, I probably got a fake.
That's what I get for buying cheap off ebay.
Lol yea can't cheap urself. Next time use Amazon

Sent from my Insanely powered M8 using Tapatalk
Vzw HTC one M8-current device
Vzw S4-gf using it
Vzw Droid DNA-finally sold it
Vzw Galaxy nexus-sold
Droid Razr-retired
HTC Thunderbolt-buried in my backyard
LG Revolution-using as a table propper

kdeuser
Old
Thanks Meter 1
Using the metal slate and really enjoy it over the UAG. It's a tad heavier and that's ok by me.

OGhoul
Old
Thanks Meter 24
Quote:
Originally Posted by nsx_23 View Post
I'm using a black one at the moment and it's not bad. I did notice that with some cases the camera holes didn't line up very well so I tried a few at the store to make sure I got one that fit properly.
Just shift your phone around. I've noticed that my camera doesn't line up properly if I'm not careful when I put my phone in my Slim Armor. I don't think it's a defect, just the nature of having a rubber base for a case.
HTC One M8 Gunmetal
AT&T, Sunshine S-Off, Super CID, ARHD 8.1, ElementX .19, undervolted, TWRP 2.7.1
Other devices: Chromecast | iPad Mini 16gb, black, iOS 7.0.6 jailbroken | iPad, 16gb, iOS 5.0.3 jailbroken | Apple TV 2 | HTC Liberty, CM10

Previous phones:
iPhone 5S (x3), jailbroken | HTC One M7 Silver, S-Off, ARHD | iPhone 4S, jailbroken | iPhone 4, jailbroken | iPhone 3G, jailbroken
HTC Mogul