Amazon Fire TV Stick vs Chromecast – XDA TV

There is no doubt that Amazon is a huge player in many markets, and they want to be a huge … more

Fight the Heat and Conserve Battery with EaseUS Coolphone

Memory hungry Android applications are often responsible for making our device … more

Battery Charged in 30 Seconds? Maybe in 2016

Phones and tablets are getting more and more power hungry with each passing generation. Their … more

ZArchive Manages Your File Archives

Today smartphones are quite powerful devices that can handle multiple processes at once. In fact, some of … more

Welcome to XDA

Search to go directly to your device's forum

Register an account

Unlock full posting privileges

Ask a question

No registration required

Spigen air cushion

OP PunishedSnake

29th June 2014, 04:00 PM   |  #11  
Thanks Meter: 8

137 posts
Quote:
Originally Posted by nsx_23

I'm using a black one at the moment and it's not bad. I did notice that with some cases the camera holes didn't line up very well so I tried a few at the store to make sure I got one that fit properly.

What store did you go to that had them?

Sent from my HTC One_M8 using XDA Free mobile app
2nd July 2014, 02:48 AM   |  #12  
Thanks Meter: 1

11 posts
I am currently using the Ultra Fit Capsule, it adds grip and looks nice. Haven't dropped the phone yet, but feels like it can handle a drop on the corners or back.
5th July 2014, 11:07 PM   |  #13  
Flag Haifa
Thanks Meter: 383

1,611 posts
Donate to Me
More
I got one and have nothing but trouble.
At first it was the volume buttons - no matter how I put the case on, it kept pressing the volume buttons and kept pushing them on its own. I figured out it only happens with the backplate on, so I used a utility knife to widen the volume button area and then it was managable, but the power button still occasionally gets pressed by the case.
As if that's not enough - I soon enough figured that NONE of the micro USB cables and chargers I had, including the one that arrived with the phone, fit through the hole of the charging port!
Long story short - it's pretty but unusable. I can't believe this piece of crap got through any QA.

Reading further in other threads, I probably got a fake.
That's what I get for buying cheap off ebay.
Last edited by Ambious; 5th July 2014 at 11:15 PM.
8th July 2014, 03:11 AM   |  #14  
Flag Atlanta,Ga
Thanks Meter: 1,208

3,230 posts
More
Quote:
Originally Posted by Ambious

I got one and have nothing but trouble.
At first it was the volume buttons - no matter how I put the case on, it kept pressing the volume buttons and kept pushing them on its own. I figured out it only happens with the backplate on, so I used a utility knife to widen the volume button area and then it was managable, but the power button still occasionally gets pressed by the case.
As if that's not enough - I soon enough figured that NONE of the micro USB cables and chargers I had, including the one that arrived with the phone, fit through the hole of the charging port!
Long story short - it's pretty but unusable. I can't believe this piece of crap got through any QA.

Reading further in other threads, I probably got a fake.
That's what I get for buying cheap off ebay.

Lol yea can't cheap urself. Next time use Amazon

Sent from my Insanely powered M8 using Tapatalk
16th July 2014, 08:52 AM   |  #15  
Thanks Meter: 1

9 posts
Using the metal slate and really enjoy it over the UAG. It's a tad heavier and that's ok by me.
16th July 2014, 03:10 PM   |  #16  
Thanks Meter: 42

335 posts
More
Quote:
Originally Posted by nsx_23

I'm using a black one at the moment and it's not bad. I did notice that with some cases the camera holes didn't line up very well so I tried a few at the store to make sure I got one that fit properly.

Just shift your phone around. I've noticed that my camera doesn't line up properly if I'm not careful when I put my phone in my Slim Armor. I don't think it's a defect, just the nature of having a rubber base for a case.
Post Reply Subscribe to Thread
Previous Thread Next Thread