Attend XDA's Second Annual Developer Conference, XDA:DevCon 2014!
5,785,988 Members 54,676 Now Online
XDA Developers Android and Mobile Development Forum

[Q] Can i Unroot my LG G2 with SuperSU?

Tip us?

Mesko94
Old
Thanks Meter 0
I'd like to know same as masteril, if someone know if there is still rooted in download mode.
Thanks in advance.

itaylubo2
Old
Member - OP
Thanks Meter 1
Quote:
Originally Posted by vPro97 View Post
No, but I am quite sure it will still show as rooted in download mode

Sent from my LG-D802 using XDA Premium 4 mobile app
And there is no way to delete it from there? program or something? and its importent to remove it from there? if i will dont do this, what can happen?
Thank you !

itaylubo2
Old
Member - OP
Thanks Meter 1
What is the best way to unroot?
by SuperSU or this:
http://lionking853.blogspot.co.il/20...77809183958681

Thank you.

itaylubo2
Old
Member - OP
Thanks Meter 1
someone???

itaylubo2
Old
Member - OP
Thanks Meter 1
Please i need help !
Its ok to do Unroot from SuperSU or i need to do this:
http://lionking853.blogspot.co.il/20...lg-g2-all.html

razball
Old
Thanks Meter 35
Quote:
Originally Posted by bobsie41 View Post
Yes, stock rom and recovery.
Sorry this post is old but do you remember how you removed recovery? I removed root but still have twrp installed.

bobsie41
Old
Thanks Meter 299

DONATE TO ME
Quote:
Originally Posted by razball View Post
Sorry this post is old but do you remember how you removed recovery? I removed root but still have twrp installed.
I'm not sure what you are trying to achieve? I was referring to having a stock rom and recovery installed before rooting the device to perform some tweeks then unrooting it again. The reason that I unrooted again was so that I could use skygo which requires an un-rooted device. I have moved onto the G3 now but, as far as I can remember, the only way to return to a stock recovery is to return your device to completely stock by flashing a kdz. If you tell me exactly what you are trying to achieve I may be able to be of more help.

razball
Old
Thanks Meter 35
Quote:
Originally Posted by bobsie41 View Post
I'm not sure what you are trying to achieve? I was referring to having a stock rom and recovery installed before rooting the device to perform some tweeks then unrooting it again. The reason that I unrooted again was so that I could use skygo which requires an un-rooted device. I have moved onto the G3 now but, as far as I can remember, the only way to return to a stock recovery is to return your device to completely stock by flashing a kdz. If you tell me exactly what you are trying to achieve I may be able to be of more help.

You answered my question I was trying to flash stock recover.img because I unrooted it via supersu but it kept twrp obviously. So I'll just flash the whole thing.

Thank you.