Attend XDA's Second Annual Developer Conference, XDA:DevCon 2014!
5,806,815 Members 40,272 Now Online
XDA Developers Android and Mobile Development Forum

A far cry to spanorg

Tip us?

kevinwang1975
Old
Junior Member - OP
Thanks Meter 0
Service A far cry to spanorg

I know this is a really long shot for getting an attention from spanorg, the builder of the excellent [ROM][CM-11][4.4.2][Unofficial] Huawei Ascend P1. The proper way should be posting in his thread, but I am a newbie to this forum, who has made less than 10 posts, therefore not allowed to post/reply to a post in development section, and I don't want to flood the forum with silly posts just to get the post count. So here I am making a far cry, in the slightest hope that he will come across my post.

Hi, spanorg, thanks for your great work! I'd like to report a bug with internal-as-primary patch.

I have just flashed your latest build (0516) of the 4.4.2 rom, and get stuck at the step flashing the zip to have internal SDCARD as primary, the booting stops at the cyanogenmod logo with a tailed arrow running round and round. Wondering if you could take a look this? I have the same preference as you, to have apps in internal SDCARD, while my personal data on external SDCARD.

Thanks!

christopherrrg
Old
Thanks Meter 291
Quote:
Originally Posted by kevinwang1975 View Post
I know this is a really long shot for getting an attention from spanorg, the builder of the excellent [ROM][CM-11][4.4.2][Unofficial] Huawei Ascend P1. The proper way should be posting in his thread, but I am a newbie to this forum, who has made less than 10 posts, therefore not allowed to post/reply to a post in development section, and I don't want to flood the forum with silly posts just to get the post count. So here I am making a far cry, in the slightest hope that he will come across my post.

Hi, spanorg, thanks for your great work! I'd like to report a bug with internal-as-primary patch.

I have just flashed your latest build (0516) of the 4.4.2 rom, and get stuck at the step flashing the zip to have internal SDCARD as primary, the booting stops at the cyanogenmod logo with a tailed arrow running round and round. Wondering if you could take a look this? I have the same preference as you, to have apps in internal SDCARD, while my personal data on external SDCARD.

Thanks!
the reason for the lag is called boot loop, make sure you did a clean flash and cleared cache and dalvik cache.

Sent from my U9200 using Tapatalk

kevinwang1975
Old
Junior Member - OP
Thanks Meter 0
Quote:
Originally Posted by christopherrrg View Post
the reason for the lag is called boot loop, make sure you did a clean flash and cleared cache and dalvik cache.

Sent from my U9200 using Tapatalk
Thanks for the heads up, but that wasn't it. I always clear caches and format partitions before flash a rom.