Not even there.

QUOTE=WoodenDiamond71;54193927]When you complete this process are you able to open super user or supersu? Or is the app there or not?

---------- Post added at 11:06 AM ---------- Previous post was at 11:04 AM ----------

I want to thank you for helping out on my thread. You're help is much appreciated![/QUOTE]

---------- Post added at 09:34 PM ---------- Previous post was at 09:32 PM ----------

Correct...auto reboot is unchecked...I pull the battery...go into Phil....run the 2 files....everything passes...then reboot to an unrooted phone

---------- Post added at 09:38 PM ---------- Previous post was at 09:34 PM ----------

Quote:
Originally Posted by n00b-xda-disciple View Post
Actually another user stated that if you take the OTA rooting becomes a pain in the rear... " To root the phone download Odin the the computer and download chainfire root zip if you're YouTube it it will give you the links for the downloads and walk you step by step on how to root it.. DO NOT DO THE OTA SYSTEM UPDATE TO 4.4.2.. YOU WILL LOOSE ROOT. AND THE SAME METHOD WILL NOT WORK ANYMORE.. EVEN WHEN IT SAYS PASS YOU ARE STILL NOT ROOTED AND NO SUPERSU..

Sent from my LG-US780 using XDA Free mobile app"

http://i1265.photobucket.com/albums/...ps4f663980.jpg

@the_original_teknikl
PCB Wicked Blue Theme

@TONY6669
Mean Wicked Green Theme
Pink for Breast Cancer Theme(4 4 2 port soon)

@TeamBlackOut
Themed Apps

@roirraw"edor"eht
Plasma Battery Mod

I've also tried the chainfire way and had the same results