Attend XDA's Second Annual Developer Conference, XDA:DevCon 2014!
5,731,559 Members 51,829 Now Online
XDA Developers Android and Mobile Development Forum

S5 Email (Fix All problems Attachment eg.)

Tip us?

altitud63
Old
Thanks Meter 29
This works on 9505 stock deodex? Thank´s in advance

blackmen6969
Old
Thanks Meter 38
Yes

JoshDi
Old
Thanks Meter 5
Has anyone gotten SecEmail_K.apk to work for the Verizon Note 3 (SM-N900V) running 4.4.2 NC4 or NC2 (rooted)

I can get it installed properly, but no sec_edm.jar file corrects the "Notification Sound" and "More Settings" options from freezing.

Any help would be much appreciated.

rndchef
Old
Thanks Meter 29
Quote:
Originally Posted by JoshDi View Post
Has anyone gotten SecEmail_K.apk to work for the Verizon Note 3 (SM-N900V) running 4.4.2 NC4 or NC2 (rooted)

I can get it installed properly, but no sec_edm.jar file corrects the "Notification Sound" and "More Settings" options from freezing.

Any help would be much appreciated.
I am running on VNote3 with Biggins Rom and my issue is I cannot open attachments without an FC occurring. The sound is not an issue with these files. Had the sound issue with other S5 email files. Not sure the difference. I just copied both files and fixed permissions. Flashing caused a bootloop. Trying to figure out if I can get attachments to open.

JoshDi
Old
Thanks Meter 5
Quote:
Originally Posted by rndchef View Post
I am running on VNote3 with Biggins Rom and my issue is I cannot open attachments without an FC occurring. The sound is not an issue with these files. Had the sound issue with other S5 email files. Not sure the difference. I just copied both files and fixed permissions. Flashing caused a bootloop. Trying to figure out if I can get attachments to open.
I have upgraded to Option 1 (4.4.3 E-Mail app with no issues)

http://forum.xda-developers.com/goog...e-pin-t2531268
The Following User Says Thank You to JoshDi For This Useful Post: [ Click to Expand ]