Attend XDA's Second Annual Developer Conference, XDA:DevCon 2014!
5,740,156 Members 40,103 Now Online
XDA Developers Android and Mobile Development Forum

[Bounty] Fully working Sense 6 port for the LG G2 (Currently $1005.63)

Tip us?

Zyner
Old
Thanks Meter 16

DONATE TO ME
If anyone didn't catch it yet the development is being started again on the 26th

Sent from my LG-D802 using XDA Free mobile app

wulsic
Old
(Last edited by wulsic; 25th June 2014 at 06:05 PM.)
Thanks Meter 569
Quote:
Originally Posted by Zyner View Post
If anyone didn't catch it yet the development is being started again on the 26th

Sent from my LG-D802 using XDA Free mobile app
Well yeah that's nice but I will not donate for sense6 and if I could help devs then I would buy beer to code sense 6 drunk but I also don't have a credit card or something to give money.
And I can't believe Oweida gave 500 bucks so much you can buy from that 2 lg G2's
But guys when I will buy the G2 so maybe this or next month then I will also try to continue the sense project, maybe update multirom if necessary etc. and I will do it for free if I have time.

And maybe its also easier to ask also devs who are working on sense5 or 6 porting too for other htc devices which had hw acceleration also not working to ask how they fixed it cause sharing is easier with everything and teamwork is necessary cause somebody could think of a fix for the audio like replacing libs and related files etc. I cant wait until I bought the G2 and have a working g2 rom with working Htc sense 6 camera
Devices i owned
Htc Elf-Htc Google Nexus One-LG Optimus 2X-Samsung Galaxy S2-LG Nexus4

My status:
HDD Half working :/ Ubuntu went black. Windows first 60FPS with Titanfall now 20-30 with laggspikes to 0FPS Time for a replacement soon..
Phoneless nothing to customize now so bored...

HIT the button

deadgiveaway
Old
Thanks Meter 13
500$ is a pretty strong bet that it wont happen

Sent from my LG-D803 using XDA Free mobile app