Attend XDA's Second Annual Developer Conference, XDA:DevCon 2014!
5,733,198 Members 41,248 Now Online
XDA Developers Android and Mobile Development Forum

[APK][Ver. 1.4![4.0+]Smart Pocket Guard - New features! New languages! Bug fixes!

Tip us?

helmanss
Old
Senior Member - OP
Thanks Meter 201

DONATE TO ME
Quote:
Originally Posted by cjey View Post
Hi helmanss,

I was using this app from last 4 days and it works really what it tells. Really nice app bro and will try updated version too.

Regards,
cjey
Hello cjey,

I am really happy to see you like and it works for you as you say. Any ideas about what to add or improve?

Keep tuned.
If you like my work, consider buying me a coffee or a donut. I like coffee and donuts. Thank you.

T_money_third
Old
Thanks Meter 0
Thanks 4 this because i used to have 2 wrap my phone in cloth or paper towels to keep the phone screen from activating whenever i sweat it triggered the double tapp i assume but since i installed this it stopped

helmanss
Old
Senior Member - OP
Thanks Meter 201

DONATE TO ME
Quote:
Originally Posted by T_money_third View Post
Thanks 4 this because i used to have 2 wrap my phone in cloth or paper towels to keep the phone screen from activating whenever i sweat it triggered the double tapp i assume but since i installed this it stopped
Great. Happy to see my app has helped you!
If you like my work, consider buying me a coffee or a donut. I like coffee and donuts. Thank you.
The Following User Says Thank You to helmanss For This Useful Post: [ Click to Expand ]

zupHC
Old
Thanks Meter 0
Been using smart pocket guard for a week now! No more butt dialing or SMS

I found is that the right upper enable switch doesn't stick in ON position after boot. Is autostart still missing or maybe a bug?

Great app!

helmanss
Old
Senior Member - OP
Thanks Meter 201

DONATE TO ME
Quote:
Originally Posted by zupHC View Post
Been using smart pocket guard for a week now! No more butt dialing or SMS

I found is that the right upper enable switch doesn't stick in ON position after boot. Is autostart still missing or maybe a bug?

Great app!
Great!
Hey it's just missing I haven't implemented it, but I think that I am going to fix dat, since I would also like to be doing the stuff like this actually.

osama-selo
Old
Thanks Meter 65
Hi

I just wanted to say thanks for this great app.

Good Job

osama-selo
Old
Thanks Meter 65
Can we have an option to enable the guard only when an incoming call is detected... and we need the proximity sensor to check for nearby objects BEFORE the screen lights on NOT AFTER, so if there is nearby object it will stay off.

Also can we get rid of the notification icon staying on all the time? I tried and disabled it using GravityBox but it causes it to switch off after rebooting the device.

Thanks.

helmanss
Old
Senior Member - OP
Thanks Meter 201

DONATE TO ME
Quote:
Originally Posted by osama-selo View Post
Can we have an option to enable the guard only when an incoming call is detected... and we need the proximity sensor to check for nearby objects BEFORE the screen lights on NOT AFTER, so if there is nearby object it will stay off.

Also can we get rid of the notification icon staying on all the time? I tried and disabled it using GravityBox but it causes it to switch off after rebooting the device.

Thanks.
Hey,
thank you for positive feedback and I have to say that before would really drain battery like a hell. I am working on the app, but I don't really have much time these day so it is progressing slowly. We cannot get rid of the icon, because it has got to be present for the proper work of the system. It is required by Android to let the notification be shown, because an service is running.

Have a nice day.

Tags
android, free, guard, pocket, smart