Attend XDA's Second Annual Developer Conference, XDA:DevCon 2014!
5,730,529 Members 40,468 Now Online
XDA Developers Android and Mobile Development Forum

Jumping from ColorOS to CM11S

Tip us?

Micheal1122
Old
Thanks Meter 2
Quote:
Originally Posted by salespalace View Post
The link he's provided already has the fastboot room built in the toolkit, no need for any other downloads
You mean cm-11.0-XNPH25R-bacon-signed-fastboot already in http://forum.xda-developers.com/onep...nlock-t2804322 ?

Thanks.

How to Use / others possibilities

To perform another operation, do the same by choosing the desired action. Here is the list of others operations you can perform using the Easy OnePlus One ToolKit :

Double click on the desired file in the folder to launch the operation
Unlock Bootloader - Unlock the bootloader of your OnePlus One

Install CM 11s Build XNPH22R - Install the Official firmware CyanogenMod 11S
Install-TWRP 2.7.1.0 - Installs TWRP custom recovery v2.7.1.0
Install-TWRP-2.7.0.0 - Installs TWRP custom recovery v2.7.1.0
Install-Philz-recovery - Install the custom recovery Philz-recovery (Recommended)
Install-CWM - Install the custom recovery CWM
Install-Original-Recovery - Install the recovery Stock

Nxpx
Old
Thanks Meter 15
OK I successfully upgraded from colorOs to cm11s via recovery image from cyan website but now every time i try to make a call it force closes and I cant make any calls at all

sppoo
Old
Thanks Meter 19
Quote:
Originally Posted by Micheal1122 View Post
CM 11 or CM 11S?

Using this cm-11.0-XNPH25R-bacon-signed or cm-11.0-XNPH25R-bacon-signed-fastboot?

Thanks.
i flashed with this one http://dist01.slc.cyngn.com/factory/...con-signed.zip

using the tool/methods from http://forum.xda-developers.com/onep...nlock-t2804322

jvanzeijst
Old
Thanks Meter 4
Thumbs up worked!

hey guys,

Just to inform you my leap from colorOS to CM11s worked!

I have a 64gb white OPO china import, and what i did was taking the original rom
"cm-11.0-XNPH25R-bacon-signed.zip" and renamed it "Update.zip" than stuck it into phones storage root folder!

powered off > then reboot while holding power and volume down to enter stock recovery..then update from SD and selected the Update.zip..

let it run the process and afterwards> first cleared cache and user data before reboot> rebooted and oila!!

full stock cm11s rom and all 64gb are available..not sure on 4g LTE as i don't got that in my contract!

Feel free to try, but don't blame me! its your own risk!
but i bed since i didn't do any crazy stuff to it , its the safest way!? not sure how to go back to ColorOS again, but to me that's completely unnecessary ..

goodluck!
The Following User Says Thank You to jvanzeijst For This Useful Post: [ Click to Expand ]