Attend XDA's Second Annual Developer Conference, XDA:DevCon 2014!
5,738,603 Members 41,185 Now Online
XDA Developers Android and Mobile Development Forum

Jumping from ColorOS to CM11S

Tip us?

Micheal1122
Old
Thanks Meter 3
Quote:
Originally Posted by salespalace View Post
The link he's provided already has the fastboot room built in the toolkit, no need for any other downloads
You mean cm-11.0-XNPH25R-bacon-signed-fastboot already in http://forum.xda-developers.com/onep...nlock-t2804322 ?

Thanks.

How to Use / others possibilities

To perform another operation, do the same by choosing the desired action. Here is the list of others operations you can perform using the Easy OnePlus One ToolKit :

Double click on the desired file in the folder to launch the operation
Unlock Bootloader - Unlock the bootloader of your OnePlus One

Install CM 11s Build XNPH22R - Install the Official firmware CyanogenMod 11S
Install-TWRP 2.7.1.0 - Installs TWRP custom recovery v2.7.1.0
Install-TWRP-2.7.0.0 - Installs TWRP custom recovery v2.7.1.0
Install-Philz-recovery - Install the custom recovery Philz-recovery (Recommended)
Install-CWM - Install the custom recovery CWM
Install-Original-Recovery - Install the recovery Stock

Nxpx
Old
Thanks Meter 16
OK I successfully upgraded from colorOs to cm11s via recovery image from cyan website but now every time i try to make a call it force closes and I cant make any calls at all

sppoo
Old
Thanks Meter 19
Quote:
Originally Posted by Micheal1122 View Post
CM 11 or CM 11S?

Using this cm-11.0-XNPH25R-bacon-signed or cm-11.0-XNPH25R-bacon-signed-fastboot?

Thanks.
i flashed with this one http://dist01.slc.cyngn.com/factory/...con-signed.zip

using the tool/methods from http://forum.xda-developers.com/onep...nlock-t2804322

jvanzeijst
Old
Thanks Meter 5
Thumbs up worked!

hey guys,

Just to inform you my leap from colorOS to CM11s worked!

I have a 64gb white OPO china import, and what i did was taking the original rom
"cm-11.0-XNPH25R-bacon-signed.zip" and renamed it "Update.zip" than stuck it into phones storage root folder!

powered off > then reboot while holding power and volume down to enter stock recovery..then update from SD and selected the Update.zip..

let it run the process and afterwards> first cleared cache and user data before reboot> rebooted and oila!!

full stock cm11s rom and all 64gb are available..not sure on 4g LTE as i don't got that in my contract!

Feel free to try, but don't blame me! its your own risk!
but i bed since i didn't do any crazy stuff to it , its the safest way!? not sure how to go back to ColorOS again, but to me that's completely unnecessary ..

goodluck!
The Following 2 Users Say Thank You to jvanzeijst For This Useful Post: [ Click to Expand ]