Attend XDA's Second Annual Developer Conference, XDA:DevCon 2014!
5,786,401 Members 45,129 Now Online
XDA Developers Android and Mobile Development Forum

buyable in stores?

Tip us?

rhillson
Old
Thanks Meter 5
Quote:
Originally Posted by jmed999 View Post
Went to their site this morning and it said sold out. What makes you think it is available at Best Buy today in the stores? Do you have a link or just guessing?
I think he was going off the release date that was only listed via the mobile site that stated7/8. It is frustrating there's no place to get this brick and mortar or Amazon. Best Buy is obviously not sold out on both items, so it must just be a placeholder until they know more and actually have product in inventory.

mhoepfin
Old
Thanks Meter 111
Quote:
Originally Posted by rhillson View Post
I think he was going off the release date that was only listed via the mobile site that stated7/8. It is frustrating there's no place to get this brick and mortar or Amazon. Best Buy is obviously not sold out on both items, so it must just be a placeholder until they know more and actually have product in inventory.
Yeah this stinks, was expecting to be able to order on line pick up in store today.

nxt
Old
Thanks Meter 329
AT&T stores will have it on July 11. AndroidPolice.com and others reporting it.

Sent from my Nexus 5 using XDA Premium 4 mobile app

newtonfb
Old
Thanks Meter 24
I just called around to my local best buys and they dont have it. WTF i wanted to go pick it up today

PaulG1488
Old
Thanks Meter 294
Best buy mobile app now shows the release date as 7/13/14

Sent from my HTC One_M8 using Tapatalk

mhoepfin
Old
Thanks Meter 111
Ordered from Google Play and got it next day. They have a good return policy too. Decided this was a better alternative than trying to chase this down at Best Buy and AT&T.

pokey9000
Old
Thanks Meter 385
Bought one at an at&t corporate store yesterday.

PaulG1488
Old
Thanks Meter 294
So ymmv but I managed to find one best buy near me that had 2 g watches in stock and I bought both. Most stores in my area aren't receiving any till the 20th. They aren't on display yet at the store I bought from they were just boxed up in the back. So give your local best buy a call and hopefully you get lucky. They should be able to check inventory for stores near you as well.

Sent from my HTC One_M8 using Tapatalk