Attend XDA's Second Annual Developer Conference, XDA:DevCon 2014!
5,727,987 Members 46,078 Now Online
XDA Developers Android and Mobile Development Forum

Sixaxis controller is here!

Tip us?

moorken
Old
Thanks Meter 0
Quote:
Originally Posted by EfrenZ View Post
I've got the same thing for my Tronsmart Vega s802-h, Segment fragmentation. I thought it was something bad on my end but I tested it with my Nexus 5 and it worked just fine.
good to know its good on the Nexus5, thx dude!

Vodkanakas
Old
Thanks Meter 3
Well i dont know if this helps anyone. But ive gotten this to work every time within the first min after a reboot. But after that its pretty much "listening for controllers" any thoughts?
T-Mobile Samsung Galaxy S5 Stock w/Root and Knox 0x0 (Geohotz the man)
T-Mobile Samsung Galaxy S3 Stock 4.3 Rooted (Wife's now)
T-Mobile Samsung Galaxy S II CM10.1 Current Nightliy R.I.P
Samsung Galaxy S 4g Stock 2.3.6 w/Root R.I.P.
The Following 2 Users Say Thank You to Vodkanakas For This Useful Post: [ Click to Expand ]

liorry
Old
Thanks Meter 279
Quote:
Originally Posted by Vodkanakas View Post
Well i dont know if this helps anyone. But ive gotten this to work every time within the first min after a reboot. But after that its pretty much "listening for controllers" any thoughts?
Thanks for the tip, I'll try it today.
Overlays - Float Everywhere. It'll float your boat! Google Play

SaschaHa
Old
Thanks Meter 84
Quote:
Originally Posted by Vodkanakas View Post
Just tried that and it works!! Thanks
You need an easy calculator? Please try Easy4Me! Just wanna help you and make you happy!

Mosc_007
Old
(Last edited by Mosc_007; 2nd July 2014 at 11:45 AM.)
Thanks Meter 0
Same problem with Mbox M8. Amlogic Quad core running KitKat.

Segmentation Fault.

The M8 box is now very popular and goes under many differant brand names. But all the same box. Beelink, Tomato, Tronsmart Etc, Etc.

Runs fine on my Quad Core Rockchips though. KitKat as well.

Charles

ltlover21
Old
Thanks Meter 1

DONATE TO ME
Alright so mine is being wierd...it will connect and I can move it for maybe 5 seconds then it stops and says segmentation fault...any ideas?

Sent from my SM-G900P using XDA Free mobile app

djase
Old
Thanks Meter 99
doesnt work here !
i changed kernel same issue : stuck on 'listening........'

vtjay79
Old
(Last edited by vtjay79; 16th July 2014 at 01:37 PM.)
Thanks Meter 1
Default Sixaxis + Tasker

I'm more of a lurker than a poster, but, I figured if I could help give back to the community one bit, I'd feel better about myself! I was trying to get the Sixaxis controller working through tasker automatically and found little bits and pieces, but no real "how to" thread. Rather than starting something up new, I figured I'd post my findings here.

Using Tasker:

1.) Run Shell Method:

Action Category "Script" >> "Run Shell"

a.) In "command" section type: "am startservice com.dancingpixelstudios.sixaxiscontroller/.SixaxisService" (without the quotes, and yes there is a '.' after the '/')
b.) check "Use Root"

To stop the service, same thing except instead of startservice, use "stopservice"

2.) Send Intent Method:

Action Category "Misc" >> "Send Intent"

a.) Action: "android.intent.action.VIEW"
b.) Cat: "Default"
c.) Package: "com.dancingpixelstudios.sixaxiscontroller"
d.) Class: "com.dancingpixelstudios.sixaxiscontroller.Sixaxis Service" (no space here between Sixaxis and Service, don't know why it insists on putting a space in the post)
e.) Target: "Service"

Personally, I use option 2 (intent) to start the service and option 1 (shell) to stop it.

Hopefully this helps out someone...the developer wouldn't respond to me, and I couldn't find any actual information except people saying this was doable.

Cheers!
The Following User Says Thank You to vtjay79 For This Useful Post: [ Click to Expand ]

SaschaHa
Old
Thanks Meter 84
Tried it but does not work 4 me. I think, it's a kernel problem. The service is starting, but my controllers could not be connected. Only in the first minute after a phone reboot I'm able to connect to my controllers, but the connection will be lost after some seconds and than it is not possible to reconnect. Maybe there are some KNOX or driver related services starting that make the SixaxisService not work
You need an easy calculator? Please try Easy4Me! Just wanna help you and make you happy!