Attend XDA's Second Annual Developer Conference, XDA:DevCon 2014!
5,743,150 Members 44,344 Now Online
XDA Developers Android and Mobile Development Forum

{theme} DD * SICK MADE DESIGNS * "RARE AIR" * NF1 * UPDATE TWEAKED ROM! 7/16

Tip us?

Mega Montana
Old
Thanks Meter 61
I love the Accuweather widget coloring changes. Transparent but not fully transparent with the dark hue to it. Awesome job to everything, knocked another one out of the park. MJ all day.

SICKMADE
Old
Recognized Themer - OP
Thanks Meter 1590

DONATE TO ME
Quote:
Originally Posted by Mega Montana View Post
I love the Accuweather widget coloring changes. Transparent but not fully transparent with the dark hue to it. Awesome job to everything, knocked another one out of the park. MJ all day.
good lookin bro... ya i personally like the darker accuweather widget also.

ktetreault14
Old
Thanks Meter 1083

DONATE TO ME
Could you make a 100% blacked out for effortless nf1

SICKMADE
Old
Recognized Themer - OP
Thanks Meter 1590

DONATE TO ME
Quote:
Originally Posted by ktetreault14 View Post
Could you make a 100% blacked out for effortless nf1
If I can get some free time in the next day or 2 I'll port it over... if I knew that there was some sort of a demand for me to port it over to Effortless I'd do it no problem and would always make sure that all of my stuff will from now on work with it... so until then my themes are from now on going to be based off of Tweaked and of course Wicked once Evil drops his next release sometime here real soon.

ktetreault14
Old
Thanks Meter 1083

DONATE TO ME
Quote:
Originally Posted by SICKMADE View Post
If I can get some free time in the next day or 2 I'll port it over... if I knew that there was some sort of a demand for me to port it over to Effortless I'd do it no problem and would always make sure that all of my stuff will from now on work with it... so until then my themes are from now on going to be based off of Tweaked and of course Wicked once Evil drops his next release sometime here real soon.
Amazing bro

SICKMADE
Old
Recognized Themer - OP
Thanks Meter 1590

DONATE TO ME
theme updated and now works with TWEAKED ROM!
The Following 5 Users Say Thank You to SICKMADE For This Useful Post: [ Click to Expand ]

Mega Montana
Old
(Last edited by Mega Montana; 16th July 2014 at 11:08 PM.) Reason: Follow Up
Thanks Meter 61
If no big deal would you be willing to post a flashable zip of the stockTW Weather Widget for this theme? No problem if busy or a lot of work or other reasons.

Edit:

When I posted I was thinking it would cause problems if I extracted the apk from the theme zip and installed manually into a ROM, thus the request but went ahead with it and its been working fine. Sooo, I guess I have a copy of your apk pulled from the theme and thus no need to do any special zip for this unless you want to do it anyway. Sorry for the hasty request. Thanks!

SICKMADE
Old
Recognized Themer - OP
Thanks Meter 1590

DONATE TO ME
Quote:
Originally Posted by Mega Montana View Post
If no big deal would you be willing to post a flashable zip of the stockTW Weather Widget for this theme? No problem if busy or a lot of work or other reasons.

Edit:

When I posted I was thinking it would cause problems if I extracted the apk from the theme zip and installed manually into a ROM, thus the request but went ahead with it and its been working fine. Sooo, I guess I have a copy of your apk pulled from the theme and thus no need to do any special zip for this unless you want to do it anyway. Sorry for the hasty request. Thanks!
no problem... ya you should have no prob doing it that way. ill make a seperate zip link with it in there if people want it tho

SICKMADE
Old
Recognized Themer - OP
Thanks Meter 1590

DONATE TO ME
Updated For Tweaked 3.0!!

The Following 4 Users Say Thank You to SICKMADE For This Useful Post: [ Click to Expand ]