16th January 2014, 07:14 AM   |  #1  
OP Senior Member
Flag CLASSIFIED
Thanks Meter: 582

1,921 posts
Donate to Me
More
Dear Kanglings,

I love your system so much, that I would love to contribute to the ROM as soon as I walk out the door. Hence my suggestion: Wouldn't it be a good thing to have such thing as an automated system inside the ROM which automagically collects relevant crashes and error logs on-the-go to submit them when connected to a WIFI for improving AOKP on the specific device tree (or even in general)? Maybe, if not too much work, your users could decide through an interface which logs to automatically submit. Don't call me a geek, but I'm so proud having AOKP that I already donated and would like to be able to contribute without having much of a hassle - just as easy and comfortable as AOKP is meant to be. What do you think?
15th February 2014, 10:48 AM   |  #2  
Quote:
Originally Posted by SecUpwN

Dear Kanglings,

I love your system so much, that I would love to contribute to the ROM as soon as I walk out the door. Hence my suggestion: Wouldn't it be a good thing to have such thing as an automated system inside the ROM which automagically collects relevant crashes and error logs on-the-go to submit them when connected to a WIFI for improving AOKP on the specific device tree (or even in general)? Maybe, if not too much work, your users could decide through an interface which logs to automatically submit. Don't call me a geek, but I'm so proud having AOKP that I already donated and would like to be able to contribute without having much of a hassle - just as easy and comfortable as AOKP is meant to be. What do you think?

Great suggestion. I will keep this in mind and throw this up for the team too, and lets see if we can get something done about it
The Following User Says Thank You to championswimmer For This Useful Post: [ View ]
17th July 2014, 06:25 AM   |  #3  
OP Senior Member
Flag CLASSIFIED
Thanks Meter: 582

1,921 posts
Donate to Me
More
Quote:
Originally Posted by championswimmer

Great suggestion. I will keep this in mind and throw this up for the team too, and lets see if we can get something done about it

Since my proposal is several months old now, what has been the result?
Post Reply Subscribe to Thread
Previous Thread Next Thread