Welcome to XDA

Search to go directly to your device's forum

Register an account

Unlock full posting privileges

Ask a question

No registration required
Post Reply

Simple Calculator [Updated 5/2] v1.1

OP smeiff

2nd June 2014, 12:32 AM   |  #31  
Junior Member
Thanks Meter: 1
 
1 posts
Join Date:Joined: Jun 2014
Quote:
Originally Posted by fastmike

First of all, thanks again for the great work!!!!

I have no problem installing version 1.0 but each time I want to install 1.1, I am getting an error 22 Signature Invalid failed...

I have tried to first uninstall 1.0, but no change. Reinstalling 1.0 works like a charm.

Can you please advise?

Manyt hanks

Phil

I had the same issue. I was able to resolve it with the following:

In the Tizen IDE go to File -> Import.
Under the Tizen folder choose "Web Projects and Widget file"
Choose the 'Select widget file' file option and browse to the calculator file from the zip file
Click to finish the import.

Once the widget is imported you should see it in your Project Explorer
Select your watch in the Connection Explorer
Right click on the SimpleCalculatorFree project and select 'Run As -> Tizen Wearable Web Application'
I did this and the calculator displayed on my watch. I went to my apps and there was an icon for the calculator.
I have the advanced math functions now.

Hope this helps
Clockw0rk
The Following User Says Thank You to clockw0rk For This Useful Post: [ View ]
3rd June 2014, 06:22 PM   |  #32  
Junior Member
Thanks Meter: 0
 
3 posts
Join Date:Joined: Oct 2008
Quote:
Originally Posted by clockw0rk

I had the same issue. I was able to resolve it with the following:

In the Tizen IDE go to File -> Import.
Under the Tizen folder choose "Web Projects and Widget file"
Choose the 'Select widget file' file option and browse to the calculator file from the zip file
Click to finish the import.

Once the widget is imported you should see it in your Project Explorer
Select your watch in the Connection Explorer
Right click on the SimpleCalculatorFree project and select 'Run As -> Tizen Wearable Web Application'
I did this and the calculator displayed on my watch. I went to my apps and there was an icon for the calculator.
I have the advanced math functions now.

Hope this helps
Clockw0rk

i cant see my watch in the Connection Explorer
what am i doing wrong ?
do i have to put the watch in download mode ??
4th June 2014, 12:52 AM   |  #33  
Basil 123's Avatar
Senior Member
Thanks Meter: 157
 
815 posts
Join Date:Joined: Nov 2010
Quote:
Originally Posted by draadjesman

i cant see my watch in the Connection Explorer
what am i doing wrong ?
do i have to put the watch in download mode ??

you have to make sure you have usb debug enabled (on watch under 'about gear') and updated drivers installed on the pc.

HTH

Baz
4th June 2014, 05:26 PM   |  #34  
Junior Member
Thanks Meter: 0
 
3 posts
Join Date:Joined: Oct 2008
Quote:
Originally Posted by Basil 123

you have to make sure you have usb debug enabled (on watch under 'about gear') and updated drivers installed on the pc.

HTH

Baz

Thanks but i already did usb debug enabled and updated drivers
I will try on a other computer now I am on a laptop w7 64bit dutch
5th July 2014, 05:01 PM   |  #35  
Junior Member
Thanks Meter: 0
 
3 posts
Join Date:Joined: Jul 2012
How can i remove app calculater
I installed the app calculator via tizen IDE for wearable. How can i remove the app. The app is not mentioned in the samsung gear app (my apps)
Last edited by Gevonden; 6th July 2014 at 12:36 PM.
17th July 2014, 02:51 PM   |  #36  
Senior Member
Thanks Meter: 10
 
122 posts
Join Date:Joined: Jul 2013
More
Hey Gevonden, have you already tryed this?:

sdb uninstall <appid>
Post Reply Subscribe to Thread

Tags
gear calculator free
Previous Thread Next Thread
Thread Tools Search this Thread
Search this Thread:

Advanced Search
Display Modes