Attend XDA's Second Annual Developer Conference, XDA:DevCon 2014!
5,732,170 Members 43,458 Now Online
XDA Developers Android and Mobile Development Forum

[ROM] [M7SPR] [4.4.4] TeamEOS - The Revival || Nightlies

Tip us?

bigrushdog
Old
Recognized Developer - OP
Thanks Meter 6013

DONATE TO ME
Quote:
Originally Posted by nullr1 View Post
It said you can force the nav bar but I wasn't sure if it was configurable as some roms it's not. Just wanted to see how customizable it was since some features are so common they aren't listed as features anymore but some roms still leave them out. Also some devs get carried away with modified UI element.
Yes, you can force Navbar, thus all the features that involve Navbar. I develop ui stuff in a way that allows the user strong modification or minimalist aosp. As the user, you have that control.

EmptyGODFATHER
Old
Thanks Meter 59
Default This is a thank you to the devs.

I have to say when Codefirex went away I felt a piece of my soul leave with it. It was by far the fastest rom I ever used with no issues, now that the TeamEOS rom is out and base on the work they did at Codefire I am beyond happy with my phone again. I used everything I could find to try and gain that snappiness back but all other roms would just lag or hang up on certain tasks even simple ones like dialing a number the phone would hang causing a 3 second tone and then fill in the rest of the numbers, apps were laggy service drops were a normal annoyance, I would go an entire day with no texts and then I would get an ungodly amount at night. I eventually went back to sense which I hate for my own reasons until I found this delicious treat! Using the TeamEOS rom for over a month now has restored my faith in AOSP roms. The service is perfect, gps locks are instant, no lag at all with any task I throw at it and most of all no random reboots! I feel like I have a brand new phone and I seriously thank the entire team for making such an amazing rom and not leaving the once amazing codefire rom in its grave. Congrats on making what I think is the fastest most stable rom to date for the m7spr!!
The Following 4 Users Say Thank You to EmptyGODFATHER For This Useful Post: [ Click to Expand ]

omni_angel7
Old
Thanks Meter 81
Quote:
Originally Posted by EmptyGODFATHER View Post
I have to say when Codefirex went away I felt a piece of my soul leave with it. It was by far the fastest rom I ever used with no issues, now that the TeamEOS rom is out and base on the work they did at Codefire I am beyond happy with my phone again. I used everything I could find to try and gain that snappiness back but all other roms would just lag or hang up on certain tasks even simple ones like dialing a number the phone would hang causing a 3 second tone and then fill in the rest of the numbers, apps were laggy service drops were a normal annoyance, I would go an entire day with no texts and then I would get an ungodly amount at night. I eventually went back to sense which I hate for my own reasons until I found this delicious treat! Using the TeamEOS rom for over a month now has restored my faith in AOSP roms. The service is perfect, gps locks are instant, no lag at all with any task I throw at it and most of all no random reboots! I feel like I have a brand new phone and I seriously thank the entire team for making such an amazing rom and not leaving the once amazing codefire rom in its grave. Congrats on making what I think is the fastest most stable rom to date for the m7spr!!
I seek your level of satisfaction with an AOSP ROM on my m7wls.

Any chance you'd be willing to share which build date you were running with such great results?
And were you using a different kernel besides the packaged one?

There have been many updates since your post, but all I want is stability as you describe it. Will try the latest 7/13 in the meantime.

Thanks
---(2013-present) Google/LG Nexus 5---
---(2012-2013) Google/LG Nexus 4---
---(2012-present) Google/Asus Nexus 7---
---(2010-2012) Motorola Olympus/Atrix 4G---

EmptyGODFATHER
Old
Thanks Meter 59
Quote:
Originally Posted by omni_angel7 View Post
I seek your level of satisfaction with an AOSP ROM on my m7wls.

Any chance you'd be willing to share which build date you were running with such great results?
And were you using a different kernel besides the packaged one?

There have been many updates since your post, but all I want is stability as you describe it. Will try the latest 7/13 in the meantime.

Thanks
I was using the stock kernel with art enabled, updated everyday to the latest nightly and still have the same results. What kind of issues are you experiencing??
The Following User Says Thank You to EmptyGODFATHER For This Useful Post: [ Click to Expand ]

omni_angel7
Old
Thanks Meter 81
Quote:
Originally Posted by EmptyGODFATHER View Post
I was using the stock kernel with art enabled, updated everyday to the latest nightly and still have the same results. What kind of issues are you experiencing??
Great info, thanks. Really my issues with other AOSP ROMs have consistently been the opposite of what you described in your post. I hadn't tried this ROM yet, but with others data was sketchy, lags were common and GPS locking took long enough that I'd plan to navigate before getting in the car haha. I appreciate the tip-- Looking forward to trying the latest EOS Revival ROM!

P.S. I imagine you did a clean install the first time, then dirty flashes for updates?
---(2013-present) Google/LG Nexus 5---
---(2012-2013) Google/LG Nexus 4---
---(2012-present) Google/Asus Nexus 7---
---(2010-2012) Motorola Olympus/Atrix 4G---

jasonbiggs
Old
Thanks Meter 37
Quote:
Originally Posted by omni_angel7 View Post
Great info, thanks. Really my issues with other AOSP ROMs have consistently been the opposite of what you described in your post. I hadn't tried this ROM yet, but with others data was sketchy, lags were common and GPS locking took long enough that I'd plan to navigate before getting in the car haha. I appreciate the tip-- Looking forward to trying the latest EOS Revival ROM!

P.S. I imagine you did a clean install the first time, then dirty flashes for updates?
Been a great daily driver rom. No issues as stated. And yes to p.s.

predator1584
Old
Thanks Meter 90
Ever since I've been playing with AOSP ROMs, I've noticed occasionally my app drawer will show an empty first slot... See attached picture, and that's without any Xposed settings or anything.

Any help would be greatly appreciated!

Sent from my One using Tapatalk
For free BitCoins DAILY try this out for size : http://bit.ly/1eUOmKr