Flag Fremont
Thanks Meter: 967

1,516 posts
Donate to Me
More
Quote:
Originally Posted by timpohladthomas

Ok Ladies and Gentlemen,

Due to problems with our email server I have made it so there is no need to register to download from our new forum. However, it would be greatly appreciated if you would register so we are able to track users better. It takes hardly any time to register and can be done at this link ( http://www.drdevs.com/subs/ose/register ). I ask you kindly to please register for OSE's sake. After u register the activation email will be in spam, please check it and mark it as not spam, this will allow you to receive all emails from the forum from now on. Thanks again and we look forward to seeing you on the forums!

Tim
OSE Developer

Sent from my Moto X using Tapatalk

Registered! Now to try this out, I've been itching for a super speedy ROM that still has battery life...seems hard to come by these days.
3rd April 2014, 04:35 AM   |  #62  
OP Senior Member
Flag Halifax, NS
Thanks Meter: 188

392 posts
More
Quote:
Originally Posted by rani9990

Registered! Now to try this out, I've been itching for a super speedy ROM that still has battery life...seems hard to come by these days.

OSE is the bomb. It's based on Slim but has all the other great features and is pretty optimized out of the box.
The Following User Says Thank You to 12packabs For This Useful Post: [ View ]
3rd April 2014, 04:40 PM   |  #63  
Thanks Meter: 0

13 posts
I cannot get any sound on my phone? media files play fine, but the alarm, ringtone, notifications... none of them work. the files are present in the media folder, but when I select them from the ringtone selection, all I get is silence... ??
3rd April 2014, 06:52 PM   |  #64  
Flag Los Angeles
Thanks Meter: 235

434 posts
More
Quote:
Originally Posted by aznatama

I cannot get any sound on my phone? media files play fine, but the alarm, ringtone, notifications... none of them work. the files are present in the media folder, but when I select them from the ringtone selection, all I get is silence... ??

Works for me on the latest build. 4/1 have you tried reflashing the rom?

Crack-Flasher
3rd April 2014, 07:05 PM   |  #65  
Thanks Meter: 0

13 posts
Quote:
Originally Posted by SlothlyDX

Works for me on the latest build. 4/1 have you tried reflashing the rom?

Crack-Flasher

I have the same build. a reboot fixed it. I'll see if it comes back...
7th April 2014, 11:30 PM   |  #66  
Flag Salisbury, NC
Thanks Meter: 149

544 posts
More
I encountered an odd issue today: I flew into O'Hare and, after landing, I could not get internet access. I had a full wi-fi signal, though the phone didn't indicate LTE or H+. I attempted various mobile network settings to no avail. Later, at the office where I drove to, I have the H indicator showing, and I have no issue getting to the internet. Unfortunately, though I needed it, I was unable to use Google Maps to get directions. I was running OSE with the latest version of LeanKernel. Would this be an issue with the rom or the kernel? Any suggestions would be appreciated.
8th April 2014, 03:16 AM   |  #67  
OP Senior Member
Flag Halifax, NS
Thanks Meter: 188

392 posts
More
Quote:
Originally Posted by sbs8331

I encountered an odd issue today: I flew into O'Hare and, after landing, I could not get internet access. I had a full wi-fi signal, though the phone didn't indicate LTE or H+. I attempted various mobile network settings to no avail. Later, at the office where I drove to, I have the H indicator showing, and I have no issue getting to the internet. Unfortunately, though I needed it, I was unable to use Google Maps to get directions. I was running OSE with the latest version of LeanKernel. Would this be an issue with the rom or the kernel? Any suggestions would be appreciated.

No issues with Maps with the stock or BMS kernels. Pretty easy to try a different kernel.
9th April 2014, 10:04 PM   |  #68  
Flag Salisbury, NC
Thanks Meter: 149

544 posts
More
Quote:
Originally Posted by 12packabs

No issues with Maps with the stock or BMS kernels. Pretty easy to try a different kernel.

Came to O'Hare for return flight, after reflashing OSE with no custom kernel. Had same issue with internet connection. Restored SlimKat and got internet. Odd. Won't be back anytime soon so can't do any further troubleshooting.
17th July 2014, 05:53 PM   |  #69  
Thanks Meter: 16

137 posts
Battery Icon Color
Hey guys,

Can anyone let me know how to change the battery icon back to the default white/grey rather then the current white/black one. I know it has something to do with editing some .xml files but I don't know which ones. Anyone know which ones they are? Thanks in advance.

Post Reply Subscribe to Thread
Previous Thread Next Thread