Attend XDA's Second Annual Developer Conference, XDA:DevCon 2014!
5,731,905 Members 40,002 Now Online
XDA Developers Android and Mobile Development Forum

[ROM][4.4.2][Official][OSE Rom][d2lte]

Tip us?

rani9990
Old
Thanks Meter 950

DONATE TO ME
Quote:
Originally Posted by timpohladthomas View Post
Ok Ladies and Gentlemen,

Due to problems with our email server I have made it so there is no need to register to download from our new forum. However, it would be greatly appreciated if you would register so we are able to track users better. It takes hardly any time to register and can be done at this link ( http://www.drdevs.com/subs/ose/register ). I ask you kindly to please register for OSE's sake. After u register the activation email will be in spam, please check it and mark it as not spam, this will allow you to receive all emails from the forum from now on. Thanks again and we look forward to seeing you on the forums!

Tim
OSE Developer

Sent from my Moto X using Tapatalk
Registered! Now to try this out, I've been itching for a super speedy ROM that still has battery life...seems hard to come by these days.
HIT THANKS IF I'VE HELPED YOU!
IF YOU WANT TO HELP OUT WITH MY COLLEGE FUND, AND LIKE MY WORK, YOU CAN DONATE TO ME, A 13 YEAR OLD.
SAMSUNG GALAXY S3 - OC'ed to 1.9 GHZ- Stock + Root
Previous Devices:
LG NITRO HD - CM10 Nightly- OC'ed to 1.9 Ghz - Stock LG-P930 Kernel
Samsung Captivate - MyUI Euphoria - OC'ed to 1.5 Ghz - Kernel Semaphore
MY WORKS
SGS3 LAUNCHER
MOTOBLUR LAUNCHER PORT
SGS3 TASK MANAGER (REMOVED)

12packabs
Old
Senior Member - OP
Thanks Meter 188
Quote:
Originally Posted by rani9990 View Post
Registered! Now to try this out, I've been itching for a super speedy ROM that still has battery life...seems hard to come by these days.
OSE is the bomb. It's based on Slim but has all the other great features and is pretty optimized out of the box.
Don't forget to hit the Thanks button if someone has helped you.
The Following User Says Thank You to 12packabs For This Useful Post: [ Click to Expand ]

aznatama
Old
Thanks Meter 0
I cannot get any sound on my phone? media files play fine, but the alarm, ringtone, notifications... none of them work. the files are present in the media folder, but when I select them from the ringtone selection, all I get is silence... ??

SlothlyDX
Old
Thanks Meter 228
Quote:
Originally Posted by aznatama View Post
I cannot get any sound on my phone? media files play fine, but the alarm, ringtone, notifications... none of them work. the files are present in the media folder, but when I select them from the ringtone selection, all I get is silence... ??
Works for me on the latest build. 4/1 have you tried reflashing the rom?

Crack-Flasher

aznatama
Old
Thanks Meter 0
Quote:
Originally Posted by SlothlyDX View Post
Works for me on the latest build. 4/1 have you tried reflashing the rom?

Crack-Flasher
I have the same build. a reboot fixed it. I'll see if it comes back...

sbs8331
Old
Thanks Meter 98
I encountered an odd issue today: I flew into O'Hare and, after landing, I could not get internet access. I had a full wi-fi signal, though the phone didn't indicate LTE or H+. I attempted various mobile network settings to no avail. Later, at the office where I drove to, I have the H indicator showing, and I have no issue getting to the internet. Unfortunately, though I needed it, I was unable to use Google Maps to get directions. I was running OSE with the latest version of LeanKernel. Would this be an issue with the rom or the kernel? Any suggestions would be appreciated.

12packabs
Old
Senior Member - OP
Thanks Meter 188
Quote:
Originally Posted by sbs8331 View Post
I encountered an odd issue today: I flew into O'Hare and, after landing, I could not get internet access. I had a full wi-fi signal, though the phone didn't indicate LTE or H+. I attempted various mobile network settings to no avail. Later, at the office where I drove to, I have the H indicator showing, and I have no issue getting to the internet. Unfortunately, though I needed it, I was unable to use Google Maps to get directions. I was running OSE with the latest version of LeanKernel. Would this be an issue with the rom or the kernel? Any suggestions would be appreciated.
No issues with Maps with the stock or BMS kernels. Pretty easy to try a different kernel.
Don't forget to hit the Thanks button if someone has helped you.

sbs8331
Old
Thanks Meter 98
Quote:
Originally Posted by 12packabs View Post
No issues with Maps with the stock or BMS kernels. Pretty easy to try a different kernel.
Came to O'Hare for return flight, after reflashing OSE with no custom kernel. Had same issue with internet connection. Restored SlimKat and got internet. Odd. Won't be back anytime soon so can't do any further troubleshooting.

This_dude
Old
Thanks Meter 16
Default Battery Icon Color

Hey guys,

Can anyone let me know how to change the battery icon back to the default white/grey rather then the current white/black one. I know it has something to do with editing some .xml files but I don't know which ones. Anyone know which ones they are? Thanks in advance.