Now Gesture Tweaks Replaces Google Now with Custom Action

On most modern Android devices with software navigation keys, swiping up from the … more

ToqAN Fixes Android 5.0 Notification Bug on Qualcomm Toq

The Qualcomm Toq is probably one of the lesser known smartwatches on the market … more

How to Root and Unlock the Google Nexus 6 on a Mac – XDA TV

In the past, XDA Developer TV Producer droidmodd3rx has shown you how to … more

Set Up Your MediaTek Device with Comprehensive Beginner’s Guide

As can be seen with the use of MediaTek chips in Android One devices … more

Welcome to XDA

Search to go directly to your device's forum

Register an account

Unlock full posting privileges

Ask a question

No registration required
Post Reply

CWM recovery fro LG L90

OP nir123

17th May 2014, 02:48 PM   |  #1  
OP Junior Member
Flag new delhi
Thanks Meter: 0
 
2 posts
Join Date:Joined: May 2014
More
Please post a method for installing CWM recovery for LG L90 (D410). Nyway i am not a developer, i am very new to these sort of hacking things, but i just want to play with various potential of an android device. I recently rooted my phone yesterday, Thanks to you guys, now i just want to install CWM so that i can install new ROMs in my device.
4th June 2014, 01:53 PM   |  #2  
Junior Member
Thanks Meter: 0
 
2 posts
Join Date:Joined: Oct 2012
did you root it complete
21st June 2014, 09:53 AM   |  #3  
Member
Thanks Meter: 25
 
75 posts
Join Date:Joined: Jun 2014
Quote:
Originally Posted by hoangha113

did you root it complete

I have rooted and unlocked stock recovery waiting for CWM
25th June 2014, 12:48 PM   |  #4  
OP Junior Member
Flag new delhi
Thanks Meter: 0
 
2 posts
Join Date:Joined: May 2014
More
how to unlock stock recovery
Quote:
Originally Posted by Vortex559

I have rooted and unlocked stock recovery waiting for CWM



i have also rooted my lg l90.. but haven't unlocked stock recovery. .can you please provide the method for stock recovery. .
26th June 2014, 09:43 AM   |  #5  
Junior Member
Thanks Meter: 3
 
7 posts
Join Date:Joined: Jun 2014
automatic boot/cwm/twrp patch/unpatch script for L90 D410/D405 available right here https:// cloud .mail .ru/public/ba9c6d00acfe/l90bc.exe
Thanks for 4pda.ru/forum/index.php?showtopic=575959&st=0&view=getnewpost
27th June 2014, 10:29 PM   |  #6  
Member
Thanks Meter: 7
 
61 posts
Join Date:Joined: Jun 2014
Quote:
Originally Posted by evoname

automatic boot/cwm/twrp patch/unpatch script for L90 D410/D405 available right here https:// cloud .mail .ru/public/ba9c6d00acfe/l90bc.exe
Thanks for 4pda.ru/forum/index.php?showtopic=575959&st=0&view=getnewpost

could you give a detailed description on the process involved in english, the link you provided is russian.
17th July 2014, 06:02 PM   |  #7  
androidvillage's Avatar
Member
Hong Kong
Thanks Meter: 15
 
84 posts
Join Date:Joined: Jun 2014
More
Quote:
Originally Posted by nir123

Please post a method for installing CWM recovery for LG L90 (D410). Nyway i am not a developer, i am very new to these sort of hacking things, but i just want to play with various potential of an android device. I recently rooted my phone yesterday, Thanks to you guys, now i just want to install CWM so that i can install new ROMs in my device.

Actually there's still doesn't have Custom ROMs for any LG L90

Post Reply Subscribe to Thread
Previous Thread Next Thread
Thread Tools Search this Thread
Search this Thread:

Advanced Search
Display Modes