Attend XDA's Second Annual Developer Conference, XDA:DevCon 2014!
5,811,290 Members 45,956 Now Online
XDA Developers Android and Mobile Development Forum

4.4.3

Tip us?
 
andy1995
Old
#21  
Junior Member
Thanks Meter 0
Posts: 4
Join Date: May 2013
Quote:
Originally Posted by Pirateghost View Post
You need a 4.4.3 kernel.

Before reporting bugs you should always try the rom as it ships. You should not report things when you have modified them with kernels or mods, xposed, etc

Sent from my Nexus 5
Thanks! I got it worked, just flashed with beta franco kernel
 
garychencool
Old
#22  
Senior Member
Thanks Meter 14
Posts: 147
Join Date: Oct 2011
Location: Toronto
It seems Chrome is crashing whenever I type something in the omni box (seems other have this issue too) but does anyone's Google keyboard crash sometimes too?
Now: LG Nexus 5 on latest PA + Root
Old Potato Device: Sony Ericsson Xperia Mini Pro SK17a on stock Sony ICS ROM 4.0.4. + Root
 
nakaori
Old
#23  
Junior Member
Thanks Meter 0
Posts: 16
Join Date: Feb 2007
Quote:
Originally Posted by garychencool View Post
It seems Chrome is crashing whenever I type something in the omni box (seems other have this issue too) but does anyone's Google keyboard crash sometimes too?
same here :/
 
Pirateghost
Old
#24  
Pirateghost's Avatar
Recognized Developer
Thanks Meter 7,284
Posts: 10,593
Join Date: Jul 2010

 
DONATE TO ME
Quote:
Originally Posted by garychencool View Post
It seems Chrome is crashing whenever I type something in the omni box (seems other have this issue too) but does anyone's Google keyboard crash sometimes too?






Quote:
Originally Posted by nakaori View Post
same here :/
Chrome crashing is known bug. It's a PA problem.

Google keyboard issue is in the Gapps thread.

#stayparanoid
The Following User Says Thank You to Pirateghost For This Useful Post: [ Click to Expand ]
 
deviouzd
Old
#25  
Junior Member
Thanks Meter 5
Posts: 12
Join Date: May 2011
Location: Falkirk
Updated here with no issues, I have always used the OTA app and before that the goo.im app for updates, download, reboot and flash, nil issues on nexus 4 and 1st gen nexus 7, thanks!
 
crobjam
Old
#26  
Junior Member
Thanks Meter 0
Posts: 19
Join Date: Sep 2013
Quote:
Originally Posted by deviouzd View Post
Updated here with no issues, I have always used the OTA app and before that the goo.im app for updates, download, reboot and flash, nil issues on nexus 4 and 1st gen nexus 7, thanks!
Will Paranoid come to the Discover?
 
Pirateghost
Old
#27  
Pirateghost's Avatar
Recognized Developer
Thanks Meter 7,284
Posts: 10,593
Join Date: Jul 2010

 
DONATE TO ME
Quote:
Originally Posted by crobjam View Post
Will Paranoid come to the Discover?
If it isn't nexus, oppo, or one plus, it doesn't get official support

#stayparanoid
 
crobjam
Old
#28  
Junior Member
Thanks Meter 0
Posts: 19
Join Date: Sep 2013
Quote:
Originally Posted by Pirateghost View Post
If it isn't nexus, oppo, or one plus, it doesn't get official support

#stayparanoid
I see. That's a bit of a bummer.

I suppose more motivation to get the oneplus one. Just about the only desirable phone out there to upgrade to.

Thread Tools Search this Thread
Search this Thread:

Advanced Search
Display Modes