Attend XDA's Second Annual Developer Conference, XDA:DevCon 2014!
5,729,384 Members 43,942 Now Online
XDA Developers Android and Mobile Development Forum

SM-N900T Sevice Mode - Hidden Menu

Tip us?

sasadara
Old
Thanks Meter 18
Quote:
Originally Posted by fffft View Post
It's not clear what is going on. EARFCN refers to the LTE band (center) frequency. So the error implies that the phone isn't seeing a signal on LTE B3. Perhaps you are in a weak signal area or your phone may not be properly configured for LTE e.g. bad carrier config file, CSC not recognized, not unlocked, faulty radio alignment, carrier side issues. What does the *#0011# menu say about your LTE signal and what are your data speeds like?

It's a little surprising that the LTE app doesn't support your N3.. most Samsung phones including the S5 are supported. There are half a dozen similar apps though and one of the others will probably work for you. You should look into that, it will help you sort this out.

1800 Mhz (LTE band 3) is assigned to your carrier, so perhaps try it again in another locale. If you don't see an obvious cause for the issue you might want to try installing a different modem or open a support ticket with Mobitel.

on *#0011# menu there is nothing about LTE signals... I checked on other S2 4G LTE phone, its around 60-90Mbps speed from this carrier..

ya I saw a comment also that telling not supported by N900T some user.

ya i have to try in another location, well if I install different modem is it cause to bootloop or something?? if it do is there any rescue method??
And need another big help, please give me a modem file of N9005 that can install and try on my phone??
And tell me how to backup current modem file??

I have rooted my phone but I haven't install any CWM or TWRP or any other kernel except original ones..

see image.. my current firmware and baseband..
Attached Thumbnails
Click image for larger version

Name:	Screenshot_2014-06-22-20-36-21.png
Views:	203
Size:	194.5 KB
ID:	2811822  

fffft
Old
Thanks Meter 191
Quote:
Originally Posted by sasadara View Post
on *#0011# menu there is nothing about LTE signals... I checked on other S2 4G LTE phone, its around 60-90Mbps speed from this carrier..

ya I saw a comment also that telling not supported by N900T some user.

ya i have to try in another location, well if I install different modem is it cause to bootloop or something?? if it do is there any rescue method??
And need another big help, please give me a modem file of N9005 that can install and try on my phone??
And tell me how to backup current modem file??

I have rooted my phone but I haven't install any CWM or TWRP or any other kernel except original ones..

see image.. my current firmware and baseband..

Your N900T does not appear to be receiving a LTE signal. Which would neatly account for the EARFCN error and everything else. Why? Well, I already suggested a number of possibilities to investigate. It's probably a configuration error of some type. You should see if you can find another LTE app and open a Mobitel support ticket.

You could also try installing a different modem and /or upgrading your firmware. But be advised that if you don't do that properly you could create a warranty issue (Knox bit) or damage (brick) your phone. And you should always make a Nandroid (full backup) at the outset. I don't have time to teach you how to install modems, but there are myriad threads on the subject if you do some reading. The actual modem files should be in this thread.

I'd suggest pursuing a Mobitel ticket before updating modems though.

padre629
Old
Thanks Meter 18
A little questions
I have N900TUVUCNB4, I'm on 4.4.2. If I tick NV REBUILD

1. my phone gets region unlocked? e.g. can my phone works using non-tMo SIM ??
2. is IMEI intact after this procedure? so, my IMEI gets 000000000 ??
3. side-effects of the Nv rebuild?? in terms of stability

Thanks

My daily driver and 'partner' Samsung Galaxy Note III SM-N900T
Previous: HTC Sensation 4G, Samsung Galaxy Blaze 4G, HTC MyTouch 4G, Samsung Galaxy SII SGH-T989

Android Ver.: 4.4.2
ROM: Stock!
Kernel: Stock!
Recovery: PhilZ Touch 6.41.6
Baseband: N900TUVUCNB4
Tags
n9005, note3 service mode, service mode, t-mobile