Lollipop Leak Available for the Sprint Galaxy S5

Since the Android 5.0Lollipop’s official release not too long ago, we’ve seen … more

CPU Spy Gets an Android Lollipop Makeover

At some point in the distant past, you probably heard of CPU Spy for Android by XDARetired … more

Amazon Fire TV Stick vs Chromecast – XDA TV

There is no doubt that Amazon is a huge player in many markets, and they want to be a huge … more

Fight the Heat and Conserve Battery with EaseUS Coolphone

Memory hungry Android applications are often responsible for making our device … more

Welcome to XDA

Search to go directly to your device's forum

Register an account

Unlock full posting privileges

Ask a question

No registration required
Post Reply

Paranoid Android With ElementalX Kernel

OP mskks64

28th May 2014, 11:27 PM   |  #1  
mskks64's Avatar
OP Senior Member
Thanks Meter: 5
 
117 posts
Join Date:Joined: Aug 2010
I have an VZW HTC one running Beta 6 about to install beta 7. My question, I am trying to install the Elemental X Kernel but I don't know which one to use. I tried this one listed below but it just boot loops. Probably because it's not a google play or based off of Sense 5.5. So anyone know the answer? Greatly appreciated!
http://forum.xda-developers.com/show...600691
29th May 2014, 12:09 AM   |  #2  
santod040's Avatar
Recognized Developer / Recognized Contributor
Flag NorCal
Thanks Meter: 10,581
 
7,140 posts
Join Date:Joined: Nov 2008
Donate to Me
More
Quote:
Originally Posted by mskks64

I have an VZW HTC one running Beta 6 about to install beta 7. My question, I am trying to install the Elemental X Kernel but I don't know which one to use. I tried this one listed below but it just boot loops. Probably because it's not a google play or based off of Sense 5.5. So anyone know the answer? Greatly appreciated!
http://forum.xda-developers.com/show...600691

Elemental X is for Sense and/or GPE based roms.
Paranoid Android is Aosp based, not Sense.
In other words, it won't work.
There is no version of it you can flash on that rom.
29th May 2014, 04:41 AM   |  #3  
mskks64's Avatar
OP Senior Member
Thanks Meter: 5
 
117 posts
Join Date:Joined: Aug 2010
Quote:
Originally Posted by santod040

Elemental X is for Sense and/or GPE based roms.
Paranoid Android is Aosp based, not Sense.
In other words, it won't work.
There is no version of it you can flash on that rom.

Here is Elemental X for Nexus 5 which is not sense based. How do I get something like this for my HTC one
http://forum.xda-developers.com/goog...-0-23-t2519607
7th June 2014, 10:14 PM   |  #4  
dg4prez's Avatar
Senior Member
Flag NH
Thanks Meter: 3,748
 
1,210 posts
Join Date:Joined: Apr 2011
Donate to Me
More
Quote:
Originally Posted by mskks64

Here is Elemental X for Nexus 5 which is not sense based. How do I get something like this for my HTC one
http://forum.xda-developers.com/goog...-0-23-t2519607

you do not. it doesn't exist. it's not an option for you. or anyone else. you need to use a sense or GPE based rom or a kernel that supports AOSP for the Verizon M7.
8th June 2014, 12:40 AM   |  #5  
tflogic's Avatar
Senior Member
Thanks Meter: 41
 
242 posts
Join Date:Joined: Apr 2011
Quote:
Originally Posted by mskks64

Here is Elemental X for Nexus 5 which is not sense based. How do I get something like this for my HTC one
http://forum.xda-developers.com/goog...-0-23-t2519607

Is there a particular reason why you only want to install Elemental X?

Try EliteLunar.
Last edited by tflogic; 8th June 2014 at 09:50 AM.
17th July 2014, 10:49 PM   |  #6  
Junior Member
Thanks Meter: 0
 
1 posts
Join Date:Joined: Jul 2014
Quote:
Originally Posted by t
3237855

Is there a particular reason why you only want to install Elemental X?

Try EliteLunar.

Tflogic i supose the seame reason i am looking for aosp elementalx. There is no support for s2w or dt2w nor l2m in páranoid android. I must say i like paranoid because its light and stabke but laks of those characteristics that can be enabled in GPE or sense based roms.
Is there a way to make a workaroun in order to make it to work on aosp roms like paranoid android. Thanks.
Post Reply Subscribe to Thread
Previous Thread Next Thread
Thread Tools Search this Thread
Search this Thread:

Advanced Search
Display Modes