No registration required

Provisioning Fail

OP tmosxda

6th July 2014, 02:52 AM   |  #11  
Thanks Meter: 0

7 posts
Quote:
Originally Posted by LinearEquation

Do you have a fastboot cord? Use the most recent SRT and choose option 3. http://forum.xda-developers.com/show....php?t=1951254

Sent from my Nexus 7 Flo running Paranoid Android 4.4.4 using XDA premium 4 mobile app

I do have the fastboot adapter and option 3 still brings up the provisioning fail error. I have tried all permutations of the SRT and KFFA. I get nothing but provisioning fail unless I go back to the 2nd bootloader boot/recovery/system files. Then I get the orange kindle fire boot loop.

Thanks, MLK
8th July 2014, 02:43 PM   |  #12  
Flag edinburg
Thanks Meter: 150

1,153 posts
More
I had this problem, I had gotten it due to trying to put different kernel on stock system. My way of getting out of this loop was using KFFA and doing the option that installs all partitions off a working kindle. It installs a total of 7 partitions,if I'm correct, and viola your fixed! That was the thing though.....I used another extra kindle I had in hand, I extracted the partition files from it and injected them to faulty kindle.

18th July 2014, 12:11 AM   |  #13  
OP Junior Member
Thanks Meter: 0

9 posts
More
Quote:
Originally Posted by IrishMLK

Were you able to get past this?

I had successfully loaded the 2nd bootloader and put CM 10 on my Kindle. When I tried to go to CM11, something got borked. All I could get was a boot loop with the normal kindle boot screen - I no longer saw the blue graphic.

I get provisioning fail only when I use the recovery tool - any version. Honestly I have tried so many things I don't know how to get back to stock.

Sorry for the late reply.

I contacted amazon and they sent me a replacement kindle. I sent them back the broken kindle.
Post Reply Subscribe to Thread
Previous Thread Next Thread