FORUMS

Introducing Voices of XDA: Have Your Ideas Heard

By far the greatest assets we have at XDA-Developers are you, the developers, the eager … more

Unofficial Xposed For Lollipop Touchwiz With Flashable Zip

XDA Recognized Developer arter97 has released an unofficial build … more

YotaPhone 2 Pre-Order, Xperia Z1 Price Cut – XDA TV

Android Wear 5.1.1 OTA downloads are now available. That and much more news is … more

[FTF] Sony Xperia Z Lollipop Release

Sony rolled out a Lollipop update for Xperia Z just yesterday. If you still haven’t gotten … more
Post Reply Subscribe to Thread Email Thread

KitKat custom ROMS with 3.4 kernel

17th July 2014, 12:39 PM |#11  
Senior Member
Thanks Meter: 8
 
More
Quote:
Originally Posted by St.Noigel

LiquidSmooth
Official release LS 3.1 and nightlies after 06.30 - KK BL - you must be on official 4.4.2

And this is for the hd? And can I also use it on the m? Also do you know of any kernels that work for either phone on KK?

Sent from my DROID RAZR M
Last edited by Gblake13; 17th July 2014 at 12:59 PM.
 
 
17th July 2014, 02:55 PM |#12  
St.Noigel's Avatar
Senior Member
Flag Ivano-Frankivsk
Thanks Meter: 202
 
Donate to Me
More
Quote:
Originally Posted by Gblake13

And this is for the hd? And can I also use it on the m? Also do you know of any kernels that work for either phone on KK?

Sent from my DROID RAZR M

You can use it on both devices -M - XT907 and HD - XT925(6)
I don`t know any costum kernels for KK BL ((
The Following User Says Thank You to St.Noigel For This Useful Post: [ View ]
18th July 2014, 12:11 AM |#13  
Senior Member
Thanks Meter: 8
 
More
Quote:
Originally Posted by St.Noigel

LiquidSmooth
Official release LS 3.1 and nightlies after 06.30 - KK BL - you must be on official 4.4.2

Dumb question, what's the difference between moto msm8960 and moto msm8960 dt? Which one do I want to use?

Sent from my DROID RAZR M
18th July 2014, 12:44 AM |#14  
crazy4android's Avatar
Senior Member
Thanks Meter: 209
 
More
Quote:
Originally Posted by Gblake13

Dumb question, what's the difference between moto msm8960 and moto msm8960 dt? Which one do I want to use?

Sent from my DROID RAZR M

use moto msm8960....msm8960dt is for the newer motorola phone moto x moto g etc....
The Following 3 Users Say Thank You to crazy4android For This Useful Post: [ View ]
Post Reply Subscribe to Thread
Previous Thread Next Thread
Thread Tools Search this Thread
Search this Thread:

Advanced Search
Display Modes


Top Threads in Droid RAZR M General by ThreadRank