Attend XDA's Second Annual Developer Conference, XDA:DevCon 2014!
5,730,130 Members 53,889 Now Online
XDA Developers Android and Mobile Development Forum

Google Cardboard DIY virtual reality app not working on note 2 ?

Tip us?

xbartx99
Old
Thanks Meter 0
Quote:
Originally Posted by SPIDERTECH View Post
Even though I figured it wouldn't be the correct dimensions I went ahead and made the case per the instructions and the biggest issue is the focal point. Everything else including the magnet placement works. I'm going to pull the pdf into photoshop and increase all of the dimensions so it will actually be able to encase the Note 2.
That would awesome if you could share that

SPIDERTECH
Old
Thanks Meter 10

DONATE TO ME
Quote:
Originally Posted by xbartx99 View Post
That would awesome if you could share that
I finished it a couple of days ago and just got around to printing it and cutting it out of cardboard. It needs a little tweaking, but otherwise works pretty good. I need to scale it down just a bit since the one I made accounts for my phone being in my otterbox case. I'm almost done with that one though so I should have it complete in a day or two.

I've included a picture of my completed in-case version looks like. I still need to make one change I know of to this case. When increasing the dimensions I guess I missed making the back panel bigger so it doesn't actually close all the way now. I'll upload that one when I'm done too.
Attached Thumbnails
Click image for larger version

Name:	20140717_201024.jpg
Views:	40
Size:	246.2 KB
ID:	2857293