Attend XDA's Second Annual Developer Conference, XDA:DevCon 2014!
5,729,690 Members 48,166 Now Online
XDA Developers Android and Mobile Development Forum

[Q] Installing apps to SD card in Moto E. Help needed

Tip us?

neo.ank
Old
Thanks Meter 516

DONATE TO ME
Quote:
Originally Posted by coolsandie View Post
I guess its basically because Internal memory is recognized as "sdcard0" and SD-card as "sdcard1".
In my old Karbonn phone which runs 4.2.2 ... SDcard is recognized as "sdcard0" and Internal SD card as "sdcard1" .. So everything got installed or copied into the Microsd card this way. So if there's a way to revert those, maybe it solves, though not sure.
on JB, you can easily swap the mount points with a buil.prop tweak or editing the vold. But, that doesn't work for KK.
My friend told me,there was life outside the internet and that I should check it out.
I said "Cool.! Send me the link. !!"

Small_town_boy
Old
Thanks Meter 33
Quote:
Originally Posted by mailppl View Post
That suxks then..considering the tons of photos and videos that are shared on whatsapp these days no workaround available ?
Nope i don't think there is way to do it
>>>>xda & android forever<<<<...

nimishsk
Old
Thanks Meter 2
Unhappy No fix up..?

I can use FolderMount on it but of no use I cant install Large games like NOVA...

DAVI FELICIANO
Old
Thanks Meter 6
to istall games in sd use gltosd and you will need root

Enviado de meu XT1025 usando Tapatalk

nimishsk
Old
Thanks Meter 2
Red face ^^^100% working ^^^ I got a fix...! U can install OBB directly from PC into sdcard..!

I got a fix...! U can install OBB directly from PC into sdcard..! ***WORKING 100%***

You need a rooted phone with FolderMount installed in it : https://play.google.com/store/apps/d...evasque.fmount

First copy the APK in phone and install it..... Don't run the game now..... Then later copy the name of the obb folder like.. : for asphalt 8 it is : com.gameloft.android.ANMP.GloftA8HM

copy the name title of folder...
go to phone memory's Android/obb folder and create a folder of the same name...

you have now a folder in phonememory's OBB as com.gameloft.android.ANMP.GloftA8HM
Dont copy your data yet...

Go to foldermount and click the ""+"" icon over and insert some name for the pair... Then go in source directory and just select the "android/obb/com.gameloft.android.ANMP.GloftA8HM" directory..

DO NOT MOUNT THE FOLDER YET....

Now copy the data file into the folder.... after finishing the copying... Mount the folder and run the game You did it....

CAREFUL: DO NOT INSTALL GaME AFTER COPYING THE DATA coz the game installer erases the data..!

Please press thanks as this method works... If you need any assistance then I will be uploading a video shortly..!

PRESS THANKS

alshanu
Old
Thanks Meter 2
Default with't root

Anyone have a solution for this problem without root access ???