[DEV] SM T110 Kernel Port [Suspended Temporally]

Search This thread
Jan 27, 2014
Here is the Discussion thread for SM T110 Kernel Port, suspended temporally as few files need to be written from scratch.
Will start after my exams

RULES
1. Please use tags.
[ANS] for answer
[OTH] for others

2. Please quote properly

3. Please don't post unnecessarily

These rules are set just to keep the development area clear.

Notice:
Seems like we will have to port only Display driver, camera driver and the Shared memory driver

Developers who wants to help leave a comment here with green text as " HELP "

Last edited:

Williknot

Dec 25, 2012
Waiting your return. I need a custom kernel in my tab. Thanks

Enviado de meu SM-T110 usando Tapatalk

franmarina

Oct 23, 2012
You could include OTG support?

If you could include whether the driver of the usb modem zte whether type of orange?

Would be great if possible as we could have in our tablet 3g usb modem connecting an application using pppwiget

Reactions: Williknot

restinpeace

Aug 6, 2008
hello .
is there anybody that has baked a working kernel for the T110 so i can configure the governuer mode or is this Modell out of date ?!? im asking coz i have a very hot table. so hot that the touch is not properly working.

hello .
is there anybody that has baked a working kernel for the T110 so i can configure the governuer mode or is this Modell out of date ?!? im asking coz i have a very hot table. so hot that the touch is not properly working.

Root your tab and install the trickster Mode.app. With this app you can change the Governore to conservative and Scheduler to cfg or noop.
Take a look to this post
http://xdaforums.com/showpost.php?p=50833415&postcount=426

Last edited:
Reactions: restinpeace

mai77

Nov 16, 2011
dead

this project is presumed dead. :rolleyes:

it is not even tagged "T110". Also the OP did not state from where towards where he intended to port. :(

R.I.P. , kernel ! :cool:

Top Liked Posts

• There are no posts matching your filters.
    Here is the Discussion thread for SM T110 Kernel Port, suspended temporally as few files need to be written from scratch.
    Will start after my exams

RULES
    1. Please use tags.
    [ANS] for answer
    [OTH] for others

2. Please quote properly

3. Please don't post unnecessarily

These rules are set just to keep the development area clear.

Notice:
    Seems like we will have to port only Display driver, camera driver and the Shared memory driver

Developers who wants to help leave a comment here with green text as " HELP "
    You could include OTG support?

If you could include whether the driver of the usb modem zte whether type of orange?

Would be great if possible as we could have in our tablet 3g usb modem connecting an application using pppwiget
    hello .

Root your tab and install the trickster Mode.app. With this app you can change the Governore to conservative and Scheduler to cfg or noop.
    Take a look to this post
    http://xdaforums.com/showpost.php?p=50833415&postcount=426