Attend XDA's Second Annual Developer Conference, XDA:DevCon 2014!
5,728,959 Members 43,917 Now Online
XDA Developers Android and Mobile Development Forum
Announcement from eZdubzitmk4: eZKAT v2.5 COMING SOON!!

[Q&A] eZKAT 4.4.2 ROM

Tip us?

Gottarok
Old
Thanks Meter 0
Default Keyboard fix

Quote:
Originally Posted by buffalo06 View Post
i was originally running tw 4.4 v3 by mikekelso. i decided to give ezkat v2 a try, did a full wipe install(dalvik,cache,system,data,internal) and then flashed keyboard fix, rebooted and went throught setup, when trying to type in wifi password the google speech box came up. i decided to start over, booted into twrp and went to do another full wipe, and when i went to confirm by sliding the slider bar it froze at the end and rebooted, i tried it numerous times with the same conclusion, a freeze and reboot. any help with what direction i should go in would be appreciated
Same problem here on AT&T 317. I had to grab the Note 3 keyboard .apk from a SlimFast 4.4 ROM I dl'd a few days ago. I needed it for S-Pen use. It's the only way I could get it. Hope this doesn't come to late... I just found your post.

jayyy51
Old
Thanks Meter 0
Prompt Connectivity Issues

Hey guys,
I recently flashed the eZKAT 4.4.2 ROM and ive been in love with it. although im having some issues with the mobile network. I lose signal after about 2 hrs, and it happens constantly. also when i check what connection i have under Settings/More Networks/Mobile Networks/Network Mode; i noticed that i have WCDMA/GSM. i cant connect to lte, and my only APN is cingular 410. i have the MK6 baseband. ive checked through these pages and could not find any solution. PLEASE any help would be appreciated.
thanks alot

ArmStrongDickPunch
Old
Thanks Meter 22
Quote:
Originally Posted by jayyy51 View Post
Hey guys,
I recently flashed the eZKAT 4.4.2 ROM and ive been in love with it. although im having some issues with the mobile network. I lose signal after about 2 hrs, and it happens constantly. also when i check what connection i have under Settings/More Networks/Mobile Networks/Network Mode; i noticed that i have WCDMA/GSM. i cant connect to lte, and my only APN is cingular 410. i have the MK6 baseband. ive checked through these pages and could not find any solution. PLEASE any help would be appreciated.
thanks alot
Did you re-add your apn for your cell provider?

Sent from my SGH-I317 using XDA Free mobile app

jayyy51
Old
Thanks Meter 0
Thanks for the reply
But I'm sorry I'm kind or a noon when it comes to that stuff. I know the basics of rooting wiping and flashing. But beyond that. I'm kind of clueless. Do you know I'd there happens to be a thread? Of so I can go ahead and look for how to add apn's I just need a little bit of direction.
Again thanks a lot

Quote:
Originally Posted by ArmStrongDickPunch View Post
Did you re-add your apn for your cell provider?

ArmStrongDickPunch
Old
Thanks Meter 22
Quote:
Thanks for the reply
But I'm sorry I'm kind or a noon when it comes to that stuff. I know the basics of rooting wiping and flashing. But beyond that. I'm kind of clueless. Do you know I'd there happens to be a thread? Of so I can go ahead and look for how to add apn's I just need a little bit of direction.
Again thanks a lot
Google your providers apns unless u already know it the go to settings -> more network -> mobile network -> apns -> click the + then put the information in accordingly

jayyy51
Old
Thanks Meter 0
Thanks so much!! Your a life saver. I tested the speed and was getting lte speeds. As for drop connections I'll update that soon.. thanks again!
Quote:
Originally Posted by ArmStrongDickPunch View Post
Google your providers apns unless u already know it the go to settings -> more network -> mobile network -> apns -> click the + then put the information in accordingly

ArmStrongDickPunch
Old
Thanks Meter 22
Quote:
Thanks so much!! Your a life saver. I tested the speed and was getting lte speeds. As for drop connections I'll update that soon.. thanks again!
No problem glad to help

mexigga
Old
Thanks Meter 99
How can I edit the APN protocol settings which are greyed out? I'd like to change it to ipv6...
Samsung Galaxy Note 2 - i317 - AWS Enabled * ROM: DS-MK6 v.2.0 & TW4.4*eZKAT* Kernel: AGNi
Samsung Galaxy Note 10.1 * ROM: Hyperdrive RLS8

jayyy51
Old
Thanks Meter 0
Sorry, Ive been trying to find out how to do that, but unfortunately I couldn't find a solution. Hopefully some other member could shed some light.

Quote:
Originally Posted by mexigga View Post
How can I edit the APN protocol settings which are greyed out? I'd like to change it to ipv6...

ArmStrongDickPunch
Old
Thanks Meter 22
Posted in main thread but never got any reply but has anyone had a problem when answer a call either end can't hear anything? This just started happening and it never happened on stock
As soon as I reboot and call the person back it's like nothing was wrong we can hear each other but it happens again a few hours later
Any suggestions?