Attend XDA's Second Annual Developer Conference, XDA:DevCon 2014!
5,738,501 Members 48,772 Now Online
XDA Developers Android and Mobile Development Forum

[ROM] [KERNEL] [ A.O.S.P. JB 4.1.2 ] ZTE V970 / V970M [MULTILANG]

Tip us?

vandebergz
Old
Thanks Meter 4
Do you use the 512mb ver or 1gb ver?

longo213
Old
Thanks Meter 9

DONATE TO ME
Quote:
Originally Posted by vandebergz View Post
Do you use the 512mb ver or 1gb ver?
Mine is 1GB Chinese WCDMA version bought over a year ago. Probably using slightly different storage unit and/or motherboard. It works fine with ICS, but with @bgcngm's JB the SD card wasn't accessible. The new custom kernel fixed that, but in AOSP version I believe there is another problem, I think it's the internal storage which is visible, but sort of read only - all the apps were installed to SD card instead of internal storage which caused crashes for widget based apps (as those can run from internal storage only).
Note, that on my revision also Carliv Touch Recovery doesn't see the external SD card (probably because of JB stock kernel), only good old bgcngm's CWM allows to install JB or AOSP rom plus custom kernel.

superdragonpt
Old
Recognized Contributor - OP
Thanks Meter 4994

DONATE TO ME
[/B]
Quote:
Originally Posted by longo213 View Post
Mine is 1GB Chinese WCDMA version bought over a year ago. Probably using slightly different storage unit and/or motherboard. It works fine with ICS, but with @bgcngm's JB the SD card wasn't accessible. The new custom kernel fixed that, but in AOSP version I believe there is another problem, I think it's the internal storage which is visible, but sort of read only - all the apps were installed to SD card instead of internal storage which caused crashes for widget based apps (as those can run from internal storage only).
Note, that on my revision also Carliv Touch Recovery doesn't see the external SD card (probably because of JB stock kernel), only good old bgcngm's CWM allows to install JB or AOSP rom plus custom kernel.
Hi

Yes im aware of this issues, and The different hardware revisions.
Im looking at fixing The issue with this ROM.

Regarding recovery:

I already made an new version, problem is my ISP is having problems, so im on The 3rd day now without internet acess ( only via mobile)

To solve this recovery problems, there will be 4 recovery builds. I will explain that when i release.

Regards
If you like my work press Thanks, and feel free to Donate, and buy me an beer

Latest work :
Mediatek MT6582 SoC: (Wiko DarkMoon)
JB 4.2.2 / Carliv Touch Recovery
LeWa Os v5

Mediatek MT8125 SoC: (Asus Memo Pad HD 7)

JB 4.2.2 / AOSP / Carliv Touch Recovery

Mediatek MT6577 SoC: (ZTE V970 / v970m)
Custom Kernel
AOSP 4.1.2 w/ Custom Kernel

All the other Projects

The Following 5 Users Say Thank You to superdragonpt For This Useful Post: [ Click to Expand ]

rmms
Old
Thanks Meter 13
One more thing the Bluetooth seams not working properly, after paring the headset it doesn't work, the phone don't show the headset connected and don't allow him to work with the phone ...
Phone: ZTE V970 (Smart A18) | Rom: [ A.O.S.P. JB 4.1.2 ] ZTE V970 / V970M [MULTILANG] |
Tablet: KNC MD809 | Rom: Original root by framaroot |

OLD:
Phone: Samsung Galaxy S - GT-I9000 | Rom: [4.2.2] TIGER-X [03/05/2014]Like Galaxy S5 UI!!!
Phone: HTC P3600 | WM 6.5 | ROM: CV93+Oggi WM 6.5 OS 21501 by Team Chanvi - Oggi | Radio: 1.56.70.11 | Card: SanDisk 2gb[/SIZE]
Tablet: SlidePad 704C | Rom: [RK2918 Tab Odys-Loox rocks with Jelly Bean !] |