Attend XDA's Second Annual Developer Conference, XDA:DevCon 2014!
5,728,708 Members 53,694 Now Online
XDA Developers Android and Mobile Development Forum

Real 4.4.4 aosp / ge for safestrap 4.4.2+ 4.3 aosp roms for ss + more!

Tip us?

aknotts415
Old
Thanks Meter 18
Quote:
Originally Posted by jcs33 View Post
I am on blackbox3.21 and it works great other than a few FC's when you first boot it up..
Hey gigilie shot u a message but JCs33 when you flashed this what settings did u choose?
Device: Samsung Galaxy S4 I545 4.4.2 NC5 Towelroot SafeStrap 3.72
Roms:
1.) Echoe V26.1 4.4.2 SS UPSM Part2
2.) Eclipse S4 TW - v4.0.2 (6/25/14) - Real AOSP styling 4.4.2
3.) ChaosROM-VZW-V2.6-NCx-4.4.2-SS-MDK-MULTI-THEMED

gigilie
Old
Senior Member - OP
Thanks Meter 509

DONATE TO ME
Quote:
Originally Posted by aknotts415 View Post
Hey gigilie shot u a message but JCs33 when you flashed this what settings did u choose?
jcs is referring to 2 FCs with the Phone which is something I cannot get figured out it happens on a lot of ROMs not sure what causes it I believe its a theming issue or compatiblity issue with using international on our firmware.... not really a big deal but I have been having issues with the dialer after using it for a day or so sometimes it just stops working properly and will FC anytime you get into it. so I'm still working on this one. messaging works great

ahmed.zubair
Old
Thanks Meter 2
What about the jamals rom @gigilie ? Is everything working in it . I installed it and also flashed the wifi fix .. but the wifi didnt worked for me . So i didnt used the rom .. if u can figure out whats wrong .
Hit Thanx, If i Ever Helped You..
& I Dont mind if u hit thanx like crazy

gigilie
Old
Senior Member - OP
Thanks Meter 509

DONATE TO ME
Quote:
Originally Posted by ahmed.zubair View Post
What about the jamals rom @gigilie ? Is everything working in it . I installed it and also flashed the wifi fix .. but the wifi didnt worked for me . So i didnt used the rom .. if u can figure out whats wrong .
if you figured out how to get the 4g going and to stick (I had it on his ROM at one point but thats the backup I lost) make a backup of it and post the safestrap recovery image in a zip plz. ill inject the modules or u can try yourself just toss the modules from the wifi nc2 fix in the lib folder of the zip i'm going to work on this one all weekend but thatd be a nice step in right direction
The Following User Says Thank You to gigilie For This Useful Post: [ Click to Expand ]