Attend XDA's Second Annual Developer Conference, XDA:DevCon 2014!
5,742,869 Members 39,443 Now Online
XDA Developers Android and Mobile Development Forum

help in battery purchase..

Tip us?
 
gonxsster
Old
#21  
Member
Thanks Meter 8
Posts: 51
Join Date: Mar 2013
Quote:
Originally Posted by shut_down View Post
I wanted to say that he wanted to see this (picture on th right, not left):

Can you tell me wich ROM are you using? I'm getting sick of Jelly Bean. Or please tell me what do you recommend to change the aspect.

----------------------------------

Buy Akku PollarCell, I bought it from Wansee Electronics on Ebay. 1700 mAh, is really good. Fits perfectly and is in good price too.
(Sorry for my english)

Sent from my GT-I9070 using XDA Free mobile app
 
shut_down
Old
#22  
shut_down's Avatar
Senior Member
Thanks Meter 3198
Posts: 7,220
Join Date: Sep 2010
Location: Belgrade
Quote:
Originally Posted by gonxsster View Post
Can you tell me wich ROM are you using? I'm getting sick of Jelly Bean. Or please tell me what do you recommend to change the aspect.

----------------------------------

Buy Akku PollarCell, I bought it from Wansee Electronics on Ebay. 1700 mAh, is really good. Fits perfectly and is in good price too.
(Sorry for my english)

Sent from my GT-I9070 using XDA Free mobile app
That is not my screenshot. I got back to HarshJelly from 4.4 (ResurrectionRemix).

Sent from my GT-I9070 using Tapatalk
The Following User Says Thank You to shut_down For This Useful Post: [ Click to Expand ]
 
repkos
Old
(Last edited by repkos; 7th July 2014 at 10:31 PM.)
#23  
Junior Member
Thanks Meter 1
Posts: 27
Join Date: Jan 2013
What do you think about this battery? http://www.ebay.com/itm/2200mAh-Exte...item58b1f58b4d

They say it has similar sizes like original battery, but 2200mAh.

Or even this one http://www.ebay.com/itm/High-quality...item35d5c27cae
Samsung Galaxy S Advance GT-I9070P (NFC version)
RR Rom
Sorry for my bad English.
 
govind.madhu93
Old
#24  
Junior Member
Thanks Meter 2
Posts: 24
Join Date: Mar 2014
Location: Kottayam
Default defensive fittaH

I bought a 3500mAh extended battery. Works superb even now.. But the phone becomes fat.. Thats the only problem.
 
shut_down
Old
#25  
shut_down's Avatar
Senior Member
Thanks Meter 3198
Posts: 7,220
Join Date: Sep 2010
Location: Belgrade
Quote:
Originally Posted by govind.madhu93 View Post
I bought a 3500mAh extended battery. Works superb even now.. But the phone becomes fat.. Thats the only problem.
How we started with battery life of the phones, it will look line this for decent battery life.

http://www.packed.be/images/uploads/publications/brionvega_big.jpg
The Following User Says Thank You to shut_down For This Useful Post: [ Click to Expand ]
 
govind.madhu93
Old
#26  
Junior Member
Thanks Meter 2
Posts: 24
Join Date: Mar 2014
Location: Kottayam
Quote:
Originally Posted by shut_down View Post
How we started with battery life of the phones, it will look line this for decent battery life.

http://www.packed.be/images/uploads/publications/brionvega_big.jpg
He he
Thread Tools Search this Thread
Search this Thread:

Advanced Search
Display Modes