Attend XDA's Second Annual Developer Conference, XDA:DevCon 2014!
5,737,266 Members 40,607 Now Online
XDA Developers Android and Mobile Development Forum

[ROM][OFFICIAL][KitKat 4.4.2][m8] PAC-man 4.4.Beta-1.0 [AOSP]

Tip us?
 
DREWHAMM974
Old
#111  
DREWHAMM974's Avatar
Senior Member - OP
Thanks Meter 581
Posts: 710
Join Date: Dec 2012
Location: Athens, Alabama

 
DONATE TO ME
Quote:
Originally Posted by Spiral79 View Post
Ill Flash, very interested in the rom and Ill help with what I can. I'm not new to flashing rome but I've never really troubleshot anything.
Most important thing to know if you're trying to help with an issue is how to get a log. Download catlog off the play store and look up how to take a logcat with adb.

My screen should be in Saturday and I'll be able to get a log but one before then would be amazing.

Sent from my D6503 using XDA Premium 4 mobile app
The Following User Says Thank You to DREWHAMM974 For This Useful Post: [ Click to Expand ]
 
Spiral79
Old
#112  
Junior Member
Thanks Meter 1
Posts: 28
Join Date: Sep 2010
Quote:
Originally Posted by DREWHAMM974 View Post
Most important thing to know if you're trying to help with an issue is how to get a log. Download catlog off the play store and look up how to take a logcat with adb.

My screen should be in Saturday and I'll be able to get a log but one before then would be amazing.

Sent from my D6503 using XDA Premium 4 mobile app
Sorry I didn't get to it before saturday, 4th of july weekend and all....hope all is well with your family.
 
coal686
Old
(Last edited by coal686; 9th July 2014 at 05:40 AM.)
#113  
coal686's Avatar
Forum Moderator
Thanks Meter 5743
Posts: 5,172
Join Date: Apr 2012
Location: Tampa-ish, FL

 
DONATE TO ME
Thread closed for cleaning.

EDIT: Thread reopened. This thread is not the correct place to discuss ROMs or users that XDA has decided are no longer welcome. Please keep this thread on topic. If you wish to discuss it, PM me. Consider this the only warning to anyone who wishes to start something here.

Thanks,
coal686
The Following User Says Thank You to coal686 For This Useful Post: [ Click to Expand ]
 
DREWHAMM974
Old
#114  
DREWHAMM974's Avatar
Senior Member - OP
Thanks Meter 581
Posts: 710
Join Date: Dec 2012
Location: Athens, Alabama

 
DONATE TO ME
Quote:
Originally Posted by coal686 View Post
Thread closed for cleaning.

EDIT: Thread reopened. This thread is not the correct place to discuss ROMs or users that XDA has decided are no longer welcome. Please keep this thread on topic. If you wish to discuss it, PM me. Consider this the only warning to anyone who wishes to start something here.

Thanks,
coal686
Thanks, now back to business as usual folks.

Sent from my D6503 using XDA Premium 4 mobile app
The Following User Says Thank You to DREWHAMM974 For This Useful Post: [ Click to Expand ]
 
phoenix2217
Old
#115  
Senior Member
Thanks Meter 185
Posts: 879
Join Date: Dec 2010
Location: 18518
Drew is 7/1 the newest build?

Sent from my One M8 using XDA Premium 4 mobile app
 
Murrda
Old
#116  
Senior Member
Thanks Meter 85
Posts: 167
Join Date: Apr 2013
Location: Long Island, NY

 
DONATE TO ME
Quote:
Originally Posted by phoenix2217 View Post
Drew is 7/1 the newest build?

Sent from my One M8 using XDA Premium 4 mobile app
+1 to this ^^^^^ where have the nightly's been? I was hoping to get back on pac with hopefully my apps not force closing and camera working ;-( ... hopefully soon!!!!
 
DREWHAMM974
Old
#117  
DREWHAMM974's Avatar
Senior Member - OP
Thanks Meter 581
Posts: 710
Join Date: Dec 2012
Location: Athens, Alabama

 
DONATE TO ME
Quote:
Originally Posted by Murrda View Post
+1 to this ^^^^^ where have the nightly's been? I was hoping to get back on pac with hopefully my apps not force closing and camera working ;-( ... hopefully soon!!!!
Ill figure out why the nightlies aren't building. In the meantime I'm syncing up now and will get one built today, it will be up in the morning.
Sorry for the delay guys, will be right on it.




Quote:
Originally Posted by phoenix2217 View Post
Drew is 7/1 the newest build?

Sent from my One M8 using XDA Premium 4 mobile app


Sent from my D6503 using XDA Premium 4 mobile app

The Following User Says Thank You to DREWHAMM974 For This Useful Post: [ Click to Expand ]
Thread Tools Search this Thread
Search this Thread:

Advanced Search
Display Modes