FORUMS

XeroAsh Theme for CM12

This theme by XDA Senior Member balrajs99 features a black and slate gray UI that gives your phone a … more

Samsung Galaxy S6 To Receive Major Camera Update

When the Samsung Galaxy S6 and S6 Edge were launched, they became the prime focus for … more

Tactile: An Addicting Game with Beautiful Material Design

The game industry has been around for decades, catering to a wide … more

Android’s Consistency and The User Experience

This is a site of power users, and it is fair to say that most of us are more … more
Thread Closed Subscribe to Thread Email Thread

bye!

28th May 2014, 07:29 PM |#1  
startracker's Avatar
OP Senior Member
Flag MUMBAI
Thanks Meter: 351
 
More
PLZ READDDD








LEAVING XDA FOR 2 years ,sorry for that my most important years of my life so plz let me go.bye forever!!!!!!! ! ! ! ! ! ! ! ! !!!
Last edited by startracker; 28th May 2014 at 07:45 PM.
 
 
28th May 2014, 07:39 PM |#2  
startracker's Avatar
OP Senior Member
Flag MUMBAI
Thanks Meter: 351
 
More
Unhappy
Quote:
Originally Posted by startracker

LEAVING XDA FOR 2 years ,sorry for that my most important years of my life so plz let me go.bye forever!!!!!!! ! ! ! ! ! ! ! ! !!!

i deleted all my work over 30 gbs to trash bye foreever!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!


let me go forgive me plz i am sinned .


i will work hard i will give up everything for my goal


remember!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!




i will become a great man one day .I WIL SHOW U HOW GTEAT I AM https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=IzbCLooj-M8

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=g-jwWYX7Jlo

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=a5SMyfbWYyE

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=gO6cFMRqXqU

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=wzhzkKccBi8


https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=mgmVOuLgFB0



https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=2vj-ZmYTGAw

GUYS I HAVE FAILED IN MY LIFE VERY BADLY PLZ PRAY FOR ME, I BEG
28th May 2014, 07:43 PM |#3  
startracker's Avatar
OP Senior Member
Flag MUMBAI
Thanks Meter: 351
 
More
Quote:
Originally Posted by startracker



i deleted all my work over 30 gbs to trash bye foreever!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!


let me go forgive me plz i am sinned .


i will work hard i will give up everything for my goal


remember!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!




i will become a great man one day .I WIL SHOW U HOW GTEAT I AM https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=IzbCLooj-M8

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=g-jwWYX7Jlo

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=a5SMyfbWYyE

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=gO6cFMRqXqU

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=wzhzkKccBi8


https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=mgmVOuLgFB0



https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=2vj-ZmYTGAw

GUYS I HAVE FAILED IN MY LIFE VERY BADLY PLZ PRAY FOR ME, I BEG


the value of ur life
)))))))))))


00000000000000000000000000000000000000000000000000 000000000000000000000000000000000000000000000000.1 00000000000000000000000000000000000000000000000000 000000000000000000000000000000000000



multiplyed by





10000000000000000000000000000000000000000000000000 00000000000000000000000000000000000000000000000000 00000000000000000000000000000000000000000000000000 00000000000000000000000000000000000000000000000000 00000000000000000000000000000000000000000000000000 00000000000000000000000000000000000000000000000000 00000000000000000000000000000000000000000000000000 00000000000000000000000000000000000000000000000000 00000000000000000000000000000000000000000000000000 00000000000000000000000000000000000000000000000000 00000000000000000000000000000000000000000000000000 00000000000000000000000000000000000000000000000000 00000000000000000000000000000000000000000000000000 00000000000000000000000000000000000000000000000000 00000000000000000000000000000000000000000000000000 00000000000000000000000000000000000000000000000000 00000000000000000000000000000000000000000000000000 00000000000000000000000000000000000000000000000000 00000000000000000000000000000000000000000000000000 00000000000000000000000000000000000000000000000000 00000000000000000000000000000000000000000000000000 00000000000000000000000000000000000000000000000000 00000000000000000000000000000000000000000000000000 00000000000000000000000000000000000000000000000000 00000000000000000000000000000000000000000000000000 00000000000000000000000000000000000000000000000000 00000000000000000000000000000000000000000000000000 00000000000000000000000000000000000000000000000000 00000000000000000000000000000000000000000000000000 00000000000000




when this happens to u plz open the terminal emulator of ur life and say end process











make a new start ######
28th May 2014, 07:47 PM |#4  
startracker's Avatar
OP Senior Member
Flag MUMBAI
Thanks Meter: 351
 
More
Quote:
Originally Posted by startracker


the value of ur life
)))))))))))


00000000000000000000000000000000000000000000000000 000000000000000000000000000000000000000000000000.1 00000000000000000000000000000000000000000000000000 000000000000000000000000000000000000



multiplyed by





10000000000000000000000000000000000000000000000000 00000000000000000000000000000000000000000000000000 00000000000000000000000000000000000000000000000000 00000000000000000000000000000000000000000000000000 00000000000000000000000000000000000000000000000000 00000000000000000000000000000000000000000000000000 00000000000000000000000000000000000000000000000000 00000000000000000000000000000000000000000000000000 00000000000000000000000000000000000000000000000000 00000000000000000000000000000000000000000000000000 00000000000000000000000000000000000000000000000000 00000000000000000000000000000000000000000000000000 00000000000000000000000000000000000000000000000000 00000000000000000000000000000000000000000000000000 00000000000000000000000000000000000000000000000000 00000000000000000000000000000000000000000000000000 00000000000000000000000000000000000000000000000000 00000000000000000000000000000000000000000000000000 00000000000000000000000000000000000000000000000000 00000000000000000000000000000000000000000000000000 00000000000000000000000000000000000000000000000000 00000000000000000000000000000000000000000000000000 00000000000000000000000000000000000000000000000000 00000000000000000000000000000000000000000000000000 00000000000000000000000000000000000000000000000000 00000000000000000000000000000000000000000000000000 00000000000000000000000000000000000000000000000000 00000000000000000000000000000000000000000000000000 00000000000000000000000000000000000000000000000000 00000000000000




when this happens to u plz open the terminal emulator of ur life and say end process











make a new start ######

SOME FAILURE IS INEVTABLE SO THE FAILURE TO U HAS COME TO PASS I AM THE HELPER OF UR LIFE SO LET ME COME OUT OF THIS TRASH GOD HELP ME !!!!!!

28th May 2014, 07:48 PM |#5  
startracker's Avatar
OP Senior Member
Flag MUMBAI
Thanks Meter: 351
 
More
I am gonna et banned
The Following 2 Users Say Thank You to startracker For This Useful Post: [ View ]
18th July 2014, 07:42 PM |#6  
Moscow Desire's Avatar
Moderator Committee - Resident Troll Killer
Flag Somewhere in a Deep Cave on the Troll Kings Throne
Thanks Meter: 6,780
 
Donate to Me
More
Quote:
Originally Posted by startracker

I am gonna et banned

yup.....
Thread Closed Subscribe to Thread
Previous Thread Next Thread
Thread Tools Search this Thread
Search this Thread:

Advanced Search
Display Modes