[Q] LG G2 Touch Screen Frozen on Unlock

OP Bizzle58

7th June 2014, 12:45 AM   |  #1  
OP Member
Thanks Meter: 4

32 posts
I am currently running the latest nightly CM11 on my AT&T LG G2 and have been experiencing this issue for about 2 months now. Several times each day, when I go to unlock my phone it will be frozen. i can see the screen but cannot touch anything on it. This issue I thought may have been a glitch with the lock screen I was using (stock slide to unlock) so I disabled it and still have this issue. I have spent about an hour researching the issue but have not found anyone else complaining of this (or I am using the wrong search terms). Thanks in advance everyone!
26th June 2014, 08:02 PM   |  #2  
Flag Connecticut
Thanks Meter: 138

1,048 posts
More
Same problem with my G3, Not sure that will work with your ROM

But try

open dialer
press 3845#* INSERT THREE DIGETS OF YOUR MODEL NUMBER THE PRESS #, for example, I am the F400K, so 3845#*400#
settings
update touch firmware
wait 10 sec
reboot

It may or may not help
26th June 2014, 08:08 PM   |  #3  
OP Member
Thanks Meter: 4

32 posts
Quote:
Originally Posted by deedscreen

Same problem with my G3, Not sure that will work with your ROM

But try

open dialer
press 3845#* INSERT THREE DIGETS OF YOUR MODEL NUMBER THE PRESS #, for example, I am the F400K, so 3845#*400#
settings
update touch firmware
wait 10 sec
reboot

It may or may not help

First off, thanks for the reply. I tried that with an 800 (for my d800 lg g2 ) but it says wrong MMI code. Thanks for the suggestion tho.
19th July 2014, 01:45 AM   |  #4  
Thanks Meter: 0

7 posts
Same issue
I have almost the exact same issue on my Verizon G2. I can get around it by making sure my finger is touching the screen when I turn the screen on. My dialer code to get into the hidden menu doesn't work either. If I go back to a 12B rom it works fine but on any 24A rom I have this issue. Anyone have any other suggestions?
Post Reply Subscribe to Thread

Tags
freeze, lg g2, lock screen, touch screen
Previous Thread Next Thread