Attend XDA's Second Annual Developer Conference, XDA:DevCon 2014!
5,785,101 Members 43,008 Now Online
XDA Developers Android and Mobile Development Forum

Huawei - Honor 3C H30-U10 , CAN'T ROOT with many Root Tools. Please help me

Tip us?

pixule
Old
Thanks Meter 14
you are not doing something well. i was with b137 on 2G version, and i rooted with vroot version 1.7.7 chinese version ( not english, it's not working) very easy. and now i have 4.4.2 rom ported from honor 4g i think. anyway, great phone, great ui emotion 2.3 from kitkat, well spended money
new HTC Sensation, Revelation ROM by SebastianFM, JB Sense 4+
-SE Xperia X10i, with Feralab ICS
-HTC Touch Pro ENERGY Akeo manila 2.5 with custom maxttm fullscreen mods from blackstone
-HTC Touch Cruise wm 6.5 pccarvalho extreme ROM
7 rom's in a day..what can be greater?
-Sony Ericsson w810i modded
-Motorola E398 modded

watusi
Old
Thanks Meter 35
i rooted my phone Fw ver 141...using CMW or MTK tool

MrThomasAnderson
Old
Thanks Meter 5
Default H30-T10

Hi everyone is there any of you that can help me? I have H30-T10 2gb version of 3C and it is a great device managed to root it and install cwm and some nice b611 rom. Today I got ota update to b671 kit kat but cant update because of root and cwm. When I download stock rom and try the volume buttons and power button combo it wont update to stock rom. Usually on my other android phones it does the trick Can anyone help? I tried with few memory cards and nothing. It just brings the cwm up and I would like to bring it back to completely stock. Is there a way to flash stock rom over pc to my phone? That would be the best

chandarakk
Old
Thanks Meter 4
Quote:
Originally Posted by ozkantut View Post
Try "Mobileuncle Tools" app on play store. First download cwm recovery and put it in your phone --> install "mobileuncle tools" app --> open the app and select "Recovery Update" --> select downloaded recovery .zip in your phone. Done.. If you want english cwm for Huawei Honor 3c i have it on my dropbox, i can give you a link..
bro can u give me working cwm for H30-U10 V100R001C900B108 i try alot but not work cwm only show recovery please help me