No registration required

App request: Xfinity TV Go app that works with T-Mobile 4G

OP Rich3077

26th January 2014, 11:29 PM   |  #1  
OP Senior Member
Thanks Meter: 20

122 posts
More
Like the title says, trying to use my T-Mobile Note 3 to stream movies via Xfinity app but apparently only Verizon users have this privlage. That's pretty messed up, may drop Comcast if I don't find a solution. Is there some kind of FCC rule against this kind of thing?

Sent from my SM-N900T using XDA Premium 4 mobile app
1st February 2014, 05:02 AM   |  #2  
Flag Seattle
Thanks Meter: 5

61 posts
More
I have noticed same thing and after small read, apparently they have struck some kind of exclusive deal and #$@&#$@ the rest of us. I find it very unfair. I pay good price for the service and do t see why I have to be excluded from ALL benefits of it.

Would love to see if there is an old app that works before an update or if there is a hack to trick fake wifi over 4g
4th March 2014, 07:36 PM   |  #3  
Thanks Meter: 26

255 posts
Ohhhhh man.. same here bro. . I have att now and my note 3 will not stream on 3/4g like it did on verizon. I am using Android tuner to adjust permissions to see if I can get it to work. Will report back

Sent from my SAMSUNG-SM-N900A using Tapatalk 2
19th July 2014, 03:37 AM   |  #4  
Thanks Meter: 114

393 posts
Quote:
Originally Posted by Rich3077

Like the title says, trying to use my T-Mobile Note 3 to stream movies via Xfinity app but apparently only Verizon users have this privlage. That's pretty messed up, may drop Comcast if I don't find a solution. Is there some kind of FCC rule against this kind of thing?

Sent from my SM-N900T using XDA Premium 4 mobile app

Quote:
Originally Posted by djpaul

I have noticed same thing and after small read, apparently they have struck some kind of exclusive deal and #$@&#$@ the rest of us. I find it very unfair. I pay good price for the service and do t see why I have to be excluded from ALL benefits of it.

Would love to see if there is an old app that works before an update or if there is a hack to trick fake wifi over 4g

Quote:
Originally Posted by madjokeer

Ohhhhh man.. same here bro. . I have att now and my note 3 will not stream on 3/4g like it did on verizon. I am using Android tuner to adjust permissions to see if I can get it to work. Will report back

Sent from my SAMSUNG-SM-N900A using Tapatalk 2

http://forum.xda-developers.com/xpos...ction-t2800416
The Following User Says Thank You to Airtioteclint For This Useful Post: [ View ]
19th July 2014, 04:40 AM   |  #5  
Flag Huntsville, AL
Thanks Meter: 669

731 posts
Donate to Me
More
Quote:
Originally Posted by Airtioteclint

http://forum.xda-developers.com/xpos...ction-t2800416

Confirmed works perfectly!

Sent from my leanKernel 3.4 powered stock 4.4.2 (NF1) SM-N900T
Post Reply Subscribe to Thread