Attend XDA's Second Annual Developer Conference, XDA:DevCon 2014!
5,729,823 Members 50,973 Now Online
XDA Developers Android and Mobile Development Forum

OnePlus One 16GB in Stock for $399 at Oppomart?

Tip us?

joeliomason
Old
Thanks Meter 2
I have ordered from oppomart, I ordered last Friday and it was sent out yesterday (gmt time) I emailed them and it seemed to boost the processing
Anyway, they said it is being marked at phone accessories worth 80 dollars, which means that if it gets caught at customs, it will be about 15 pounds, but I'll let you guys know how I get on, if anyone has ordered a cm version opo, did it say cyanogen on the back cover? Or has it just been flashed by oppomart? Thanks

spooke
Old
Thanks Meter 25
Quote:
Originally Posted by joeliomason View Post
I have ordered from oppomart, I ordered last Friday and it was sent out yesterday (gmt time) I emailed them and it seemed to boost the processing
Anyway, they said it is being marked at phone accessories worth 80 dollars, which means that if it gets caught at customs, it will be about 15 pounds, but I'll let you guys know how I get on, if anyone has ordered a cm version opo, did it say cyanogen on the back cover? Or has it just been flashed by oppomart? Thanks
I also ordered last Friday, today I phoned DHL UK as my tracking was slow to update. They said its in the UK and will be delivered Friday. I was charged 18 customs a few days ago when I can only assume was when it arrived in the UK.

My official OnePlus One is due tomorrow!!!!

Sent from my Nexus 4 using XDA Free mobile app
Nexus 4 (Retired) | OnePlus One (On Order) | LG G Watch | Nvidia Tegra Note 7 | Nvidia Shield

dyii95
Old
Thanks Meter 2
Ahh mine arrived without the CM logo behind it.. I believe it has been flashed by oppomart themselves or by their supplier.. Cause mine arrived with a box sealed.. Even had an address in China with oppomart being the receipient..

Sent from my One using XDA Free mobile app

Andygray9
Old
Thanks Meter 0
Quote:
Originally Posted by dyii95 View Post
Ahh mine arrived without the CM logo behind it.. I believe it has been flashed by oppomart themselves or by their supplier.. Cause mine arrived with a box sealed.. Even had an address in China with oppomart being the receipient..

Sent from my One using XDA Free mobile app
They flash a nightly, not the official OS. And it wont have cyanogen on the back...Im sure you can live with that!

just flash it with the real rom or leave the nightly, theres little difference

dyii95
Old
Thanks Meter 2
Ahh yeah.. Although I was a little disappointed with the phone not having the logo.. As their site said its the CM version.. But hey, it's just a logo.. I even plan to plastidip the back cover sometime in the future..

joeliomason
Old
Thanks Meter 2
Yeah I thought that was what they did, it doesn't bother me, I will probably end up with paranoidandroid on it anyway :P
How long was your shipment stuck in Kuala lumpa? Mine has been there for 30 hours :/

dyii95
Old
Thanks Meter 2
Hmmm mine was sent from KL.. The tracking showed 'Shipment info received' for about 3 days? Till on a Thursday ( they told me they shipped it on a Monday) it changed to 'Shipment picked up' then it arrived to me on Monday.. Would be Sunday but they don't deliver on Sundays.. It went from KL to SG to Melbourne.. Cleared customs on a Sunday and was forwarded for delivery.. Monday 7:47am it arrived at my front door

joeliomason
Old
Thanks Meter 2
I finally have some movement! It got to London, but as soon as it got there I had an email saying I need to pay 18 pounds, which is fair enough, but a phone that should be 269 has now cost 340 pounds ish, but that's the price you pay if you aren't patient
It says my estimated delivery is Tuesday, but for some reason its saying it will arrive at 23:59 :S is that just sayijg it can arrive anytime on Tuesday?

DjentleDjiant
Old
Thanks Meter 3
Any Aussies in here? If so, has your 3G/4G been working? Tempted to jump the gun and order one.

dyii95
Old
Thanks Meter 2
Quote:
Originally Posted by DjentleDjiant View Post
Any Aussies in here? If so, has your 3G/4G been working? Tempted to jump the gun and order one.
I'm on Telstra and yeah my LTE is working fine

The Following User Says Thank You to dyii95 For This Useful Post: [ Click to Expand ]