Attend XDA's Second Annual Developer Conference, XDA:DevCon 2014!
5,739,536 Members 53,050 Now Online
XDA Developers Android and Mobile Development Forum

[Workshop] Unbrick fully bricked I9070

Tip us?

flentus
Old
Junior Member - OP
Thanks Meter 20
ok, UART debug up and partially running on my SIII mini: debug messages displayed on terminal but keystrokes do not reach the phone, this is secondary for me at the moment, I may have a bad contact somewhere.

Tested on my dead I9070: no display, so the Xloader on my eMMC is garbaged (or Xloader UART debug is disabled, but this is less likely).

As expected, I now have to figure out how to have flashloader boot files upload *and* debug working together to understand what's wrong with my compiled boot files. I think the "trigger UART" thing is a good track, but I'm really puzzled by how to have the USB *and* the UART setup at the same time.
I fear to fry something by having phone D+/D- connected to USB port of the PC and connected at the same time to my Prolific TxD/RxD + 5V VCC connected to PC USB... sounds like a bad thing.

Another track would be USB debug I see in some parts of the code, but I don't know how to read the debug from there, more code to inspect...
The Following 2 Users Say Thank You to flentus For This Useful Post: [ Click to Expand ]

AceVincent
Old
Thanks Meter 0
got it~

---------- Post added at 02:03 PM ---------- Previous post was at 01:22 PM ----------

I also have a fully bricked I9070( not I9070P).I`m waiting for your good news.Thanks first.